Skip to main content
Topic: Jack Silvagni - The Ultimate Medical Sub (Read 27450 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Jack Silvagni - The Ultimate Medical Sub

Reply #60
Fantasy stuff.....like the opposition defenders having the ball?
Sure. See how that works out for you.
When you deflect like this you lose all credibility around the various SoJ debates, we get that he is your preferred everything.

I think that I and others offer more solid general support of possible roles for SoJ then you do through your rather myopic rucking or F50 fantasies, you need to let it go, it's over, the proof is indelibly written in the end of last season.

SoJ has to now find that complimentary role for himself, like Cottrell has done, will it guarantee him a spot, probably not, but as long as he's always there and willing to be an option he's a possibility. As Voss states, when your chance comes you have to be ready to take it.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #61
When you deflect like this you lose all credibility around the various SoJ debates, we get that he is your preferred everything.

You get nothing.

You haven't even read what i wrote.
I'm not deflecting, you are not reading. I can not continue a debate in which you are not reading.

Reply #62
David, if I've understood your post, your 6 forwards would be : McKay, Curnow, Martin, Silvagni, and 2 out of Moltop, Owies and Fogarty. Is that right ?

I haven’t got time for a detailed reply just now Paul but think along the lines of an eight man forward rotation rather than six forwards.

Two key forwards, third tall and medium lead up forwards, two small crumbers/pressure forwards and two midfielder/forwards.

“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #63
I haven’t got time for a detailed reply just now Paul but think along the lines of an eight man forward rotation rather than six forwards.

Two key forwards, third tall and medium lead up forwards, two small crumbers/pressure forwards and two midfielder/forwards.

No worries.