Skip to main content
Topic: Jim Park Voting Round 20: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 6481 times) previous topic - next topic

Jim Park Voting Round 20: Carlton vs Brisbane

I have no idea if I will be voting this week: I won't be seeing anything of the game. However, those lucky enough to see it, please put in your 2 cents worth.

Remember:
[1] At least 3 players need to get a mention.
[2] No more than 10 votes for any one player.
[3] Give a rating of team performance. It can be anywhere from A+ to F.
[4] Votes must add up to 15.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Jim Park Voting Round 20: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #1
I would suggest no voting....it was that bad.

We are an average VFL side at best! my heart bleeds for Murphy, Cripps, Simpson because they probably deserve to play in an AFL side.

We had 11 players tonight who did not just have a bad night but they very seriously cannot play. I could name them but don't have to, we all know who they are....sorry to their parents, I know you are proud of them.
A feeling about Cripps

Reply #2
I would suggest no voting....it was that bad.

We are an average VFL side at best! my heart bleeds for Murphy, Cripps, Simpson because they probably deserve to play in an AFL side.

We had 11 players tonight who did not just have a bad night but they very seriously cannot play. I could name them but don't have to, we all know who they are....sorry to their parents, I know you are proud of them.
I can't agree with you. If we did not vote every time we lost, there would be very few votes indeed. Guys like Cripps and Murphy deserve recognition for their efforts, even if few others do.
I can't vote: I didn't see any of the game. I can only follow the statistics. But others can and should.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #3
I watched it from regional WA via CFC digital subscription (otherwise most free to air is WCE Freo). It wasn't pleasant to say the least. And for what its worth its hard to fathom how so many could be so poor for so long - or perhaps they were suffering from 'just eaten - can't move' syndrome (sadly that's how it looked to me  :-[. Anyways my 2 cents:

Cripps 5
Murphy 4
Buckley 3
Walker 1
Jaksch 1
Smith 1

Team F

Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #4
Team F

4 - Cripps

4 - Murphy

3 - Kreuzer

1 - Bell

1 - Buckley

1 - Carrazzo

1/2 - Simpson

1/2 - Walker
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5
Team d

Cripps 5
Murphy 4
Kruezer 3
Jaksch 1
Walker 1
Bell 1

Reply #6
Team F

6 - Cripps

3 - Buckley

3 - Walker

1 - Bell

1 - Murphy

1 - Kreuzer

Reply #7
Team F

6: Cripps
3: Buckley
2: Murphy
2: Walker
1: Bell
1: Kreuzer

Reply #8
Team f:

6: Cripps
3: Murphy
3: Buckley
2: Kruezer
1: Walker

Reply #9
5 Cripps
4 Kreuzer
3 Murphy
2 Buckley
1 Simpson

After them you really struggle, Walker kicked 3 so did his job I guess but had no real presence, Carratts had a crack but he's no longer a force to be reckoned with and Bell kept plugging away.
The less said about the rest the better, we should have played Wood ahead of Rowe.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #10
6. Cripps
3 Murphy
2 Kreuzer
1 Buckley

Reply #11
After them you really struggle, Walker kicked 3 so did his job I guess but had no real presence, Carratts had a crack but he's no longer a force to be reckoned with and Bell kept plugging away.
The less said about the rest the better, we should have played Wood ahead of Rowe.

Just nitpicking but Walker kicked 4 and he was directing traffic in the forward line. I thought he looked dangerous and showed some forward nous and direction. He flew for a few he shouldn't have (I think his days of taking Mark of the Year are over) but I'd be playing him there for the rest of the year (if we want to win).

Reply #12
Team. F

6. Cripps
3. Murphy
2. Kreuser
2. Buckley
2. Walker
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #13
Team - F

5 - Cripps
4 - Murphy
3 - Kreuzer
2 - Carrazzo
1 - Walker

Reply #14
5 Cripps