Skip to main content
Topic: Daisy charged for striking Laidler! - can accept 1 game suspension (Read 53837 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Daisy charged for striking Laidler! - can accept 1 game suspension

Reply #210
Head of Football, pure and simple, responsibilities of the role vary from club to club!

Thank you. Although, you should have justy said "i dont know"

Reply #211
Thank you. Although, you should have justy said "i dont know"

But I had to make sure you knew his job, it's not fair to debate you if your out of the loop!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #212
But I had to make sure you knew his job, it's not fair to debate you if your out of the loop!
I didn't ask what his title was. I asked what his responsibilities were.

You couldn't answer it, gave a polticians answer which included lots of words, but zero explanation.

You going to troll through every thread because you 'know a guy' who is infallible?

Reply #213
I didn't ask what his title was. I asked what his responsibilities were.

You couldn't answer it, gave a polticians answer which included lots of words, but zero explanation.

You going to troll through every thread because you 'know a guy' who is infallible?

You are paranoid Kruddler, I posted in response to your reply!

I know know you love to cherry pick data, I'm going to look for the bits of information you conveniently omit from now on!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #214
You are paranoid Kruddler, I posted in response to your reply!

I know know you love to cherry pick data, I'm going to look for the bits of information you conveniently omit from now on!

Cherry pick data? You mean, point out when you say something that is untrue. Then yes. I will call you out on it.

Still haven't heard you explain what RESPONSIBILITIES McKay has got at the club.

Reply #215
This thread has a bit of everything  ;D

I think there's an organisation chart on the website if that helps :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #216
Under Trigg Mick reported to McKay, not sure about before that.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #217
Under Trigg Mick reported to McKay, not sure about before that.

He reported directly to Swann but wasn't on the executive.  McKay was on the executive.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball