Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 19: Carlton vs Freo: Pre Game Panic (Read 19636 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 19: Carlton vs Freo: Pre Game Panic

Reply #15
I am away OS but from what I understand, Freo have been ordinary of late correct? In that case, Carlton? Come on down!
Freo by 6-7 goals.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #16
Really looking forward to this game. Don't let me down Blues!! :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #17
Freo will be pumped for this game after their insipid display against StKilda. 

We could get a hiding.  

Reply #18
This will be a good test for is. They made us look beyond impotent the last time, we just couldn't do anything. If we can avoid looking lost, then that will be a step forward, not sure about coming away with the points...

Reply #19
This will be a good test for is. They made us look beyond impotent the last time, we just couldn't do anything. If we can avoid looking lost, then that will be a step forward, not sure about coming away with the points...

Good point IOT, let's see how far we have come, if anywhere, from that humiliation.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #20
Freo will be pumped for this game after their insipid display against StKilda. 

We could get a hiding.

Change could with "will definitely".
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #21
Feeling a little bit confident about this one, we generally play subi pretty well. We have nothing to lose and sides that have nothing to lose are very dangerous and take a lot more risks. If the risks pay off and Waite/Henderson and Levi can cause head aches I smell an upset brewing! >:D

Reply #22

Didn't we lead at 3 qtr time last year?

Reply #23

Yep strange game that. They got a break on us a few times and we came back but no one can doubt the ease of which they brushed us aside when push came to shove in the last quarter. The Murphy Gibbs mix up in the last term said it all.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #24
It looks like we were down by 10 but I remember thinking we were nowhere near them. It was a 6 goal loss but it felt like more than that to me.

Reply #25
Yeah they definitely had us covered especially in a physical sense. That was the thing about the game, our blokes actually put in and like I said, they brushed us aside when it counted most. It was quite scary to see how easily they did it.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #26
Was at that game and they just monstered us in the 4Q.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #27
I like having the interstate games on a Thursday night and on TV  ^-^

Reply #28

No, we trailed at the end of every quarter!

Our mids, except Judd who was mauled by Crowley and still won, were smashed by Barlow and Fyfe! Was Murphy, Gibbs and Yarran's worst games of 2013 if I recall, also I think Carrazzo got injured in that game!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #29

No, we trailed at the end of every quarter!

Our mids, except Judd who was mauled by Crowley and still won, were smashed by Barlow and Fyfe! Was Murphy, Gibbs and Yarran's worst games of 2013 if I recall, also I think Carrazzo got injured in that game!

We stuck with them for abour 2 and a half quarters, but got smashed in the last term and a half if I recall correctly.