Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Rd 2: Post Game Postulations: Carlton vs Melbourne (Read 34520 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2017 Rd 2: Post Game Postulations: Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #165
Thought it was incredibly poor by AFL360 last night. Went easy on Lewis because he is a regular guest.  Tore shreds off others.

Nearly as bad as old mate Lloydy going to water on the other show when asked to talk about the Freo list... we all know who the list manager is.
When are you going to learn they will never criticise their work colleagues or siblings.Robbo wets himself when he sees Lewis   

Reply #166
Thought it was incredibly poor by AFL360 last night. Went easy on Lewis because he is a regular guest.  Tore shreds off others.

Nearly as bad as old mate Lloydy going to water on the other show when asked to talk about the Freo list... we all know who the list manager is.

Yep. Lloyd will go to town on SOS/Carlton but gets his back-up over his bro at Freo. Hilarious!

Reply #167
Just been listening to SEN in the car, with KB in conversation with Waldron (I think). They absolutely lambasted the MRP for the farcically low penalties handed out to the thugs Lewis and Hogan, and were caustic with their comments about the two. They thought the impact was clearly high in each case and sentences should have reflected that. At least someone in the media is calling it out for what it is.

What do you mean? Lewis is gobsmacked he was even sent to the MRP because for his whole career at the Dawks he did the same thing and it was never looked at. Always did the old Hodge, 'sorry, I didn't mean for you to run into my elbow'  >:( ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #168
Lewis has always been a sniper  >:(hate the prick he is the same as the dirty  wonderboy Hodge.
Lewis honestly thought he would get off as he has  been doing the same  thing for years ask Todd Goldstein.I commend Carlton for shoving it up Melbourne my only disappointment they both didnt get more weeks .Lewis is  the new Milburn ,bring it on I wont forget .     

Reply #169
I didn't mean to imply that you were finding fault G2C.

It's just that some folk apparently don't watch our games, have unrealistic expectations, or just want something to bitch about.   :)

We know you do. Its not like taking something out of context to further push a grudge you have.

FYI, The greatest players of all time, ALL have an attribute that is rated last. That is not a negative, it is a fact of life. It doesn't make them any less of a player either.
For the record, i would have Judds kicking as his 2nd worst attribute, marking last.

The point i was making is that Cripps does many things elite, kicking is not one of them. Yes, along with pace, it would be in my bottom 2 in terms of his attributes.

Reply #170
Watched the game again today, I'm tipping Salem and Jeffy wont get a kick this week. They plucked games out of their asses last week.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time