Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 398050 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1560
It's only a matter of time until there's a similar sort of incident in the US.  Imagine how Trump will use that to justify trampling democracy and persecuting minorities.  Let's hope the press, Congress and the Courts can stop him from doing so.

Reply #1561
Or knifed.  Like in Portland, USA.  Did you hear about 2 heroes who were knifed to death on a train by a right-wing extremist simply because they told him to stop bullying 2 Muslim girls?  Strange that Trump doesn't seem to have noticed that one (other than 1 brief tweet).

By the way, wasn't Trump going to simply bomb the sheet out of ISIS?  How's that working?

Thank God for someone like Trump.  Without him, no one would know about ISIS.  It's not as if Obama went after terrorists, is it?  By the way, did you like Zero Dark Thirty?  Wonder if the intelligence community in the US, UK and other Western countries (including Australia) have foiled any terrorist plots over the last decade and a half.  I'd imagine they all just watch TV all day and tweet nonsense like a lying piece of pond scum does all the time.

Sharp. Like it. Bulls-eye.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1562
Or knifed.  Like in Portland, USA.  Did you hear about 2 heroes who were knifed to death on a train by a right-wing extremist simply because they told him to stop bullying 2 Muslim girls?  Strange that Trump doesn't seem to have noticed that one (other than 1 brief tweet).

By the way, wasn't Trump going to simply bomb the sheet out of ISIS?  How's that working?

Thank God for someone like Trump.  Without him, no one would know about ISIS.  It's not as if Obama went after terrorists, is it?  By the way, did you like Zero Dark Thirty?  Wonder if the intelligence community in the US, UK and other Western countries (including Australia) have foiled any terrorist plots over the last decade and a half.  I'd imagine they all just watch TV all day and tweet nonsense like a lying piece of pond scum does all the time.

Can you imagine the outrage from the left if he bombed the sheet out of them?? He pulls out of an agreement that means absolutely nothing in terms of environmental regulations and the left is talking about the world is ending.... Imagine bombing the middle east???

Reply #1563
It's only a matter of time until there's a similar sort of incident in the US.  Imagine how Trump will use that to justify trampling democracy and persecuting minorities.  Let's hope the press, Congress and the Courts can stop him from doing so.

With that mentality the problem will only get bigger. If you wish to live in a country, you live by the laws of the land. Once you disrespect those laws something must be done. By holding hands and singing kumbaya  you achieve sweet f.... all!

Reply #1564
Can you imagine the outrage from the left if he bombed the sheet out of them?? He pulls out of an agreement that means absolutely nothing in terms of environmental regulations and the left is talking about the world is ending.... Imagine bombing the middle east???
Wow!  "The Left" is very powerful.  Apparently, he won't follow through if "the left" might express outrage.  Bit gutless, isn't it?

By the way, he has already bombed the Middle East and there was no outrage save from Assad and Putin.  But let's not get bogged down in facts.

Funny how Trump didn't even claim the Paris agreement would have no effect on slowing global warming.  He conceded there would be a reduction in temperature albeit a fraction of a degree.  He managed to minimise it by relying on loaded analyses.  But good to see you trumped Trump by going one better - no effect at all.  If only he'd listened to you, his rhetoric would have been much stronger.

Funny how the US military thinks that global warming will have such an impact that it needs to be factored into military threat assessments. Suck $@*# you lefties in the military!

I want to see governments around the world focus on just 1 issue at a time.  Any time spent talking, thinking, or acting on any issue other than Islamic Extremist Terrorism TM means we're not addressing the only issue that matters now.  Forget about health, education, employment, trade, the environment, the Arts, entertainment, and yes, even sports.  Which makes me wonder why Trump spent so much wasted time trying to repeal Obamacare and why he's now turning his attention to infrastructure.  And I also wonder why he spends so much time watching TV and tweeting. 

Let's focus just on Muslims.  If climate change wreaks havoc in the future, we'll deal with it then,  I'm sure there's a suitable planet somewhere just waiting for us.

But you have to love Trump's solution to the Islamic Exremist Terrorism TM problem, though.  He figured out that just by using that phrase, you get rid of the problem.  It's pure genius!  It's just like the concept that if you name a demon, you destroy its power.  Perhaps it might help to add in a few tweets labelling terrorists cowards, whip up some Islamophobia and encorage a mob to make Muslims wish they were Christians.  But you don't need to do anything else.  He's nailed it!

Reply #1565
With that mentality the problem will only get bigger. If you wish to live in a country, you live by the laws of the land. Once you disrespect those laws something must be done. By holding hands and singing kumbaya  you achieve sweet f.... all!

Where have you been Pauline?
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #1566

Isn't Kumbaya My Lord a Christian song? Damn those far right Fundamental Christians  ;)

Your obsession with the 'left' is getting weird. Have you broken the indicator arm on your car so it can't flash 'left!' Is your definition of the 'left' a group of pacifistic, politically correct, turn the other cheek types? I really am not sure what you regard as a 'leftie'.

Reply #1567
Isn't Kumbaya My Lord a Christian song? Damn those far right Fundamental Christians  ;)

Your obsession with the 'left' is getting weird. Have you broken the indicator arm on your car so it can't flash 'left!' Is your definition of the 'left' a group of pacifistic, politically correct, turn the other cheek types? I really am not sure what you regard as a 'leftie'.

Don't the Hawks prefer lefties?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1569
Don't the Hawks prefer lefties?
:)) :)) :)) And we're getting more lefties into our side as well... does that mean Koutz will tear up his membership? :-[ ;)

Reply #1570
You're a redneck racist if you want our citizens to obey the law?

Doubt it, Old Son. Pretty sure you'll find that lefties, righties, middies, blackies, whities, rainbowies, uppies and downies all want to see our laws obeyed and extremist criminals locked away for longer.  That c0ckhead up the road from us who killed two people (Brighton) should never have been let loose on the streets and if we end up with stricter laws for violent extremist religious types/druggies - good. Ultimately though, it still comes down to disaffected and disenfranchised people attaching themselves to anti-social groups and carrying out these heinous crimes... along with druggies. Humans eh!!! ;)

Reply #1571
You're a redneck racist if you want our citizens to obey the law?
Maybe you could say what law you're talking about.  Are you saying that terrorist acts should result in Trump or the heads of other governments declaring emergencies and dispensing with legal restraints so "something can be done about it"? Or are you saying that it's fair enough for someone like Trump to harness mob outrage to ram through legislation that kills legal safeguards?  Bizarre if so.  A tiny proportion of the population would then have changed society for the worse.  That's what terrorism seeks to do.  It's strange that Trump seeks to do the same thing as ISIS - sow terror in democratic societies.  Meanwhile, the British, with their considerable experience of confronting terrorism, seek to reassure their citizens and build solidarity.  I prefer the British response.

Just a little heads up: it's not only right-wingers who want laws to be enforced.  Nice try, though.

Reply #1572
:)) :)) :)) And we're getting more lefties into our side as well... does that mean Koutz will tear up his membership? :-[ ;)
:))
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1573
I think you'ré all as bad as each other. ;D

Reply #1574
Another informative post.  Bravo!