Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 9 Blues v Crows (Sunday Twilight) (Read 27283 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 9 Blues v Crows (Sunday Twilight)

Reply #60
Think I'm going tomorrow, will be my first game for the year but I want to cheer Scotto off as a thankyou for his years of service. Will take my 3 year old for the first time so that should be interesting. :))
Wow, big call Carrots taking the little one to his first game.
I took my little one to his first game and that too was against the Cows, it didn't end to well for us that day :(

Hope all goes well for you mate and your little tike walks away smiling win or lose. :)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #61
Think I'm going tomorrow, will be my first game for the year but I want to cheer Scotto off as a thankyou for his years of service. Will take my 3 year old for the first time so that should be interesting. :))

Mate I am taking both my kids.    Lucky they are both older.  9 and 10, so it should be easy

Are you an AFL member?  Would be good to catch up at the game  

Reply #62
Only one change:

Waite IN

Robbo OUT

Carrots, Cachia and Johnson are emergencies, which, based on previous experience, one will be a late inclusion!!!

Cachia I reckon will be an in.......the Crows are strong in the midfield and I think we will go the extra tagger.

Reckon you might be right. Both Carrotts and Johnson played yesterday... Cachia was roaming around with Waite watching the game.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #63
Only one change:

Waite IN

Robbo OUT

Carrots, Cachia and Johnson are emergencies, which, based on previous experience, one will be a late inclusion!!!

At the expense of whom?

Garlett?
Cachia I reckon will be an in.......the Crows are strong in the midfield and I think we will go the extra tagger.

Reckon you might be right. Both Carrotts and Johnson played yesterday... Cachia was roaming around with Waite watching the game.

Reply #64

Mate I am taking both my kids.    Lucky they are both older.  9 and 10, so it should be easy

Are you an AFL member?  Would be good to catch up at the game  

I'm going MCC with my mate and his two sons Agey but will definitely catch up at some stage during the year for sure! I'll PM you next time I go.

@BP

Cheers mate!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #65
The Frankston line is being fixed up today making it too hard to get there tonight.

According to what Metro are saying it will add an extra 1.5 hours to the trip.

Reply #66
Heard early during the week that Yarran didn't train.

Anyone know anymore - didnt hear if he trained during the later sessions.

Worried he might be the one cachia might come in for.

Hope not

Reply #67
Meh my mate's pulled out so not going. At least I can expend my frustrations on the good old CSC in match thread. Gonna get a workout today me thinks!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!