Skip to main content
Topic: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread (Read 21654 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread

Reply #30
Aren't you watching the game, LP??

Reply #31
Triple M reckon that Blaine should be called 'The Rock'. I like it. Probably a slightly different frame to "The Rock", but it'll do...
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #32
HENDERSON!!!!!!

Reply #33
Am feeing relaxed now. Enjoying this  :))
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #34
That passage of play which has resulted in a Saint goal, says it all about this team.

Reply #35
Stupid 'free-to-air'. I haven't witnessed a Carlton win this season, and I reckon this might be our last chance, and it's not even on fricken TV!

BUT GO BLUES

Reply #36

I'm not. Wasted season, lack of effort, mentally weak, can't stick tackles etc etc.

But, and not having a go at you denim, when we have been that bad all year, I suppose this is better than nothing.

Reply #37
Bolt better kick this 

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #38
Stupid 'free-to-air'. I haven't witnessed a Carlton win this season, and I reckon this might be our last chance, and it's not even on fricken TV!

BUT GO BLUES
Feel for you mate. Can you not get Foxtel where you are? And if you can, have you looked at one of their sport packages which includes the footy?

Reply #39

I'm not. Wasted season, lack of effort, mentally weak, can't stick tackles etc etc.

But, and not having a go at you denim, when we have been that bad all year, I suppose this is better than nothing.

I know what u mean BN, I'm just glad to beat these $&@s .. But totally agree with u it's been a disappointing year.

― Mark Twain

Reply #40
Important last quarter, don't go back in the shells again like the 2nd quarter. At absolute worst, maintain this lead !!
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #41

BUT GO BLUES
Feel for you mate. Can you not get Foxtel where you are? And if you can, have you looked at one of their sport packages which includes the footy?

I love my footy, but still live with mum and dad and they aren't huge fans, at least not enough to get Fox. I've survived thus far though :P
Plus, I think I'll wait until I know the Blues are gonna have a good year before I push to get Fox. ::)

Reply #42

BUT GO BLUES

Just checked it out, You have to get the Foxtel Essentials package which is $49.00 a month, themn add the sport package at $25.00 a month. That's $74.00 a month or $18.50 a week. That's about the price of a packet of ciggys if you are a smoker, so pretty cheap for what you get.

Wait till they have a free installation promotion, go on their web site to see that, and get it. Then you won't have to worry about the freakin free to air!! ;D ;D ;D

Reply #44
Hmm Carrots has a quad strain... That might be his season?

― Mark Twain