Skip to main content
Topic: The F Word. (Read 23035 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The F Word.

Reply #30
To be honest our rebuild has barely started.

We were the third average oldest team in round 9.

I heard that earlier in the week but I remember when we beat Freo we had 10 players in the team who'd played less than 30 games.

A bunch of them got injured of course and Army / Walker / Jamo / Everitt / etc. returned.

Reply #31
This thread doesn't want to lie down.

There should be a few more optimists after todays win. Since we've found our mojo we've one five and lost one to the ladder leader. Player who've been written off by many have made valuable contributions and the team is playing the best football it has  this century.

Reply #32
I am still torn if making finals would be a good or bad thing.

I am hopeful that this administration would see finals as a result of hard work, not the end game.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #33
Torn.

No.  Not at this stage of the journey.  Need a spanking week one like a hole in the head. 

Yes.  F yea, gotta be in to win it.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #34
Equal top of the form ladder over the past 6 weeks.

Reply #35
Winning breeds belief - winning a couple of finals would be fantastic - go Blues, the sky's the limit!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #36
It's possible, but I'm still kinda scared to believe !!

F will be a bonus if we get there this year, I was only hoping to get out of the bottom 4, well I reckon we have that covered, but F is a big step up from there.... !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #37
9-10 wins I would think.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #38
could be 7-5 into the break.. I think we will come close as will need to win some five games after the break.

Reply #39
could be 7-5 into the break.. I think we will come close as will need to win some five games after the break.

Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves.

I would like to think we have come along a bit to beat Brisbane, but St Kilda wont be easy, they are in good form and play Etihad well.

Give me 6-6 and I'll be happy. We will lose one we should win.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #40
Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves.

I would like to think we have come along a bit to beat Brisbane, but St Kilda wont be easy, they are in good form and play Etihad well.

Give me 6-6 and I'll be happy. We will lose one we should win.

Boy, I'm agreeing with everyone this morning. 6-6 will do me fine, although I do like that winning feeling - makes one greedy.

Reply #41
Boy, I'm agreeing with everyone this morning. 6-6 will do me fine, although I do like that winning feeling - makes one greedy.

Why settle for mediocracy Paul? I don't think the team will.

Reply #42
One week at a time.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #43
Why settle for mediocracy Paul? I don't think the team will.

I hope the team keeps doing what's it's been doing this season, because it seems to be working.

I'm also going to keep doing what I've been doing , i.e keeping a lid on it, because it seems to be working.

Reply #44
I hope the team keeps doing what's it's been doing this season, because it seems to be working.

I'm also going to keep doing what I've been doing , i.e keeping a lid on it, because it seems to be working.

And I'm not, which also seems to be working. :)