Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Freo in Freo Practice Match (Read 14008 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Freo in Freo Practice Match

Reply #15
Lang is so very lucky that Crippa and Edwardo have the Friday night gig and Murph is being managed.

Be good to see how the lads do without Crippa, Murph and Edwardo... more pressure on Martin as the 'small' forward and a coupla mids are going to have to 'stand up.'

Might take advantage of the Kayo free two week trial offer to watch the Marsh series games...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #16
Lang is so very lucky that Crippa and Edwardo have the Friday night gig and Murph is being managed.

Be good to see how the lads do without Crippa, Murph and Edwardo... more pressure on Martin as the 'small' forward and a coupla mids are going to have to 'stand up.'

Might take advantage of the Kayo free two week trial offer to watch the Marsh series games...

Kayo now offering $15 pm for 1 year. Good value imo. Note. For Telstra customers.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #17
https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/569439?fbclid=IwAR0jy6T3WJrDksmuJ9cd66pAsF5ziADZKoNGTdLxy1Yy3DFxnzxM_K3cJN8

Saturday’s Marsh Community Series game will begin at 4:10pm AWST (7:10pm AEDT).

Backs:   Nic Newman   Liam Jones   Lachie Plowman
Half backs:   Sam Docherty   Jacob Weitering   Kade Simpson
Centreline:   Jack Newnes   Sam Walsh   Ed Curnow
Half forwards:   Jack Martin   Levi Casboult   Jack Silvagni
Forwards:   Michael Gibbons   Tom De Koning   Darcy Lang
Followers:   Matthew Kreuzer   Will Setterfield   Zac Fisher
Interchange:   Tom Williamson   David Cuningham   Paddy Dow
    Matthew Kennedy   Cameron Polson   Sam Philp
    Marc Pittonet   Callum Moore
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #18
ps that's a strong team even without Betts and Crippa.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #19
ps that's a strong team even without Betts and Crippa.
Need room for Cripps, Murphy, Betts and SPS in that lineup, with the possibility of McGovern and McKay to also be Round 1 considerations.

Reply #21
Kayo now offering $15 pm for 1 year. Good value imo. Note. For Telstra customers.

Check the reviews on Kayo - awful buffering and problems with cancellation of subscriptions. I will be interested to hear about your experiences with it.

Reply #22
Check the reviews on Kayo - awful buffering and problems with cancellation of subscriptions. I will be interested to hear about your experiences with it.

I have had no problems at all. Performance is excellent and I recently cancelled my subscription and rejoined to take advantage of their lower cost offer.  No problem. Buffering problems could be caused by the internet service provider or the user's network  of course?

Reply #23
Generally, I've had no problems either, I've been pleasantly surprised.

I think many end users just do not have suitable home networks and a lot of the NBN and Streaming problems relate to the home equipment not the services.

FWIW, the Kayo App seems to automatically drop the definition in preference to freezing the action, so if you have a lot of traffic on your home network and the router can't keep up you find you're watching in SD or lower resolution. Much the same way Youtube works when on automatic quality.

Also with Kayo, cancelling isn't a big deal, like Netflix and Stan they are happy for you to start and stop the subscription, you don't need an annual contract like Foxtel or others.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #24
I have had no problems at all. Performance is excellent and I recently cancelled my subscription and rejoined to take advantage of their lower cost offer.  No problem. Buffering problems could be caused by the internet service provider or the user's network  of course?

How did you rejoin? I thought they blocked you using the same information (i.e. name, email, phone number, credit card). They should just see you as resuming your subscription not as a new member.

Reply #25
My Kayo experience has been great as well. The 'Mini' replays are great, especially for cricket where you get an extended highlight package.

Also don't underestimate the ability to 'disappear' to a quiet corner of the house and watch a live game on the ipad. It's gold!

Reply #26
How did you rejoin? I thought they blocked you using the same information (i.e. name, email, phone number, credit card). They should just see you as resuming your subscription not as a new member.

The offer is open to new and  returning subscribers as long as you are a Telstra customer. You need to access it via the Telstra portal. No problem at all.

Reply #27
My Kayo experience has been great as well. The 'Mini' replays are great, especially for cricket where you get an extended highlight package.

Also don't underestimate the ability to 'disappear' to a quiet corner of the house and watch a live game on the ipad. It's gold!

I've always been a FTA kind of guy, even in recent years with all the paid / streaming services, but that ability to disappear to watch a game does sound rather enticing.

Reply #28
That's exactly why I have a mancave....