Skip to main content
Topic: Hawthorn v Carlton -In game thread (Read 11770 times) previous topic - next topic

Hawthorn v Carlton -In game thread

Good start.
Good thing or bad thing ???

Goal Everitt

Re: Rnd 22 Hawthorn v Carlton -In game thread

Reply #1
A win, a draw or a loss by a point in which we score 138 points or more we see us finish 17th.

Anything else will see us 'win' the spoon.

Re: Hawthorn v Carlton -In game thread

Reply #2
We lack one extra tall down back and Mitchell isnt being tagged and is carving us up.....looks like a plan.... :)

Reply #3
Brad Dick's skills are Hampsonesque, this is shaping up as a shellacking.
We are $34 with the bookies, I don't think I've ever seen that before.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #4
Tom Bell......... jeeeeezuz  Christ. Really good that he can find the ball but bloody hell it's hard to imagine a guy with less natural ability regarding disposal. Does not pressure the opposition at all. Just jogs when he should sprint. Sloppy half tackles that don't stick. Disposal stuff is one thing but the lack of intensity is so easy for him to fix but he clearly can't be bothered.

Holman I have been unsold but he's looking better and better all the time. Love the look of his left foot.

Reply #5
Triple M commentary team are the biggest bunch of deadset clogs I've ever heard.

Be nice if we manned up Mitchell but it is clear what is going on.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #6
Mark Whiley lack of body strength is amazing.

Reply #7
Yep the roadrunner... Putting in a strong nomination for poorest first year player.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #9
Some irony in Menzel failing to spot up the loose Walker, after years of Walker kicking high over the head of our leading targets to Betts outnumbered in the square..
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10
Yep the roadrunner... Putting in a strong nomination for poorest first year player.

I don't write him off but he's had a couple of years in the system and he's an in and under player.... seriously lift a weight once in a while.

Reply #11
Watto great mark!! Can play.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #14
Triple M commentary team are the biggest bunch of deadset clogs I've ever heard.

Their continuos comments regarding Watson and his head size is bordering on abuse. Imagine if they picked on any Adam Goodes physical characteristics.