Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Round 1 Carlton v Richmond-In game thread (Read 41610 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Round 1 Carlton v Richmond-In game thread

Reply #30
The good thing is we are still right in this. We can recover.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #31
Is this 2015 or 2014? I seem to be in a time warp!  >:(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #33
The proof of the pudding is in the eating...

Tonight we got to see how far we are behind the rest. Yes, we started brilliantly, cheap early points, then customarily, folded - on-field leadership, courage, still wanting.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #34
Here we go again, lazy, sloppy, falling asleep for 20 minutes crap.

Rowe in the leadership group. When I heard that, I thought that the hierarchy at Carlton were on pep-tides. I said it last year and I'll say it again. to come back from testicular cancer like he has, is amazing, but the bloke is not up to AFL level, let alone belongs in a leadership group.

Murphy should hang his head in shame for his non-tackle, Gibbs disappeared, Bell, not doing enough. They said Jones had ironed out his marking, no he hasn't. Dropped at least 5 that I have counted. Don't care that Waite has gone,, but just making the point that Waite would have marked them.

Everrit has been quieter than my dead mother-in law, Hendo the same. Jaks giving away too many frees, and so it goes.

We are a man down, so it would be a phenomenal effort to get up from here.

Reply #35
Wood tries his guts out but as he tired the tigers killed us at clearances.  Jones leaves us a man short when the ball hits the deck.  Our forward set up is shambolic.

Rowe looks lost... Leave him in defence .
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #36
The good thing is we are still right in this. We can recover.

We better do way more than just recover. I'll be watching the first half in the next few days to see what has gone wrong. All I heard coming from work was us being 4 goals up, and then 10 mins later, when I got home we managed to be more than a goal behind. We leak 5 unanswered goals. What a joke.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #37
We better do way more than just recover. I'll be watching the first half in the next few days to see what has gone wrong. All I heard coming from work was us being 4 goals up, and then 10 mins later, when I got home we managed to be more than a goal behind. We leak 5 unanswered goals. What a joke.

Against the Tiges!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38
Wood tries his guts out but as he tired the tigers killed us at clearances.  Jones leaves us a man short when the ball hits the deck.  Our forward set up is shambolic.

I've got a better suggestion, leave him home. How Rowe has got a game in front of Casboult, is a fking joke.

Oh, I forgot, Rowe is in the leadership group!!. The fact that he's useless doesn't count.

Reply #39
All wanted to see what a fair dinkum effort and some bloody system.... What the #$%@! Did we do over the summer, go skiing?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #40
Our field kicking is still deplorable, Yarran the only exception.
Simmo's foot skills are the difference between him being a good average player and a jet, the less said about Bell's kick and hope the better.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #41

When Rowe is up forward you know we're panicking in the coaches' box. And if they're panicking, we should start thinking about next year.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #42
Agree our work off the ball in the 2nd was pathetic.  Positive 1st qtr at least.  Murphy and Gibbs need to lift

Reply #43
I wonder what this years game plan is ::) ::)