Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Freo (In Game) (Read 23445 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Freo (In Game)

Reply #75
Kicked two great goals that quarter though. Easily in our best.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #77
As a CFC Member I am appalled at the poor level of endeavour shown by Henderson and Yarran this evening.

These two have shown anything but leadership, in fact, they've demonstrated how ordinary you can be during contract negotiations, in Henderson's case.

Apparently they both have a very good relationship/connection with JB... JB, these blokes are not honouring the friendship - time to choose and decide because these two blokes will not help your coaching cause.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #78
Screw Yarran. Get a first round pick for him and use it on someone good (Treloar). He's not interested.

I'd be surprised if we even got a 2nd round pick for him. If a club puts a player on the trade table it means they don't want him and other clubs will only offer unders. e.g. Jeff Garlett.

It'll be another example of the club not being able to control a players' desire, efforts and selflessness. We keep blaming the head Coach for players not playing team football and lack of work rate. Time to make an example of a few and play Yarran in the 2s for the rest of the year and refuse to trade him. Bring him back in next year when he wants to actually play for the club. (he's still contracted for another year)

Reply #79
It is also very, very important to note that when the real accountability is called for, Meat goes missing.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #80
Why doesn't Fields kick the ball in?

Reply #81
Geez Rowe has been absolute caca tonight.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #84
I am piiiisssing myself laughing at that so called attempt from Rowe, to mark the Simpson kick.

We need an outsider who has been totally unadulterated by personal friendship with players, and who is tough and uncompromising, to coach this club.

We need a fitness coach who will actually get them fit, and a tackling coach who can teach them to tackle. and a skills coach who will teach them to hit a target.

And just to repeat a point I made last week, Buckley, is a real go getter, but totally lacks a football brain. That is highlighted by his terrible decision making. bell, gutsy, gives his all, but no football brain. his decision making is terrible.

Correct decision making is an art form, and the really good players, have got it in spades. I really hope that they will improve in this area, or they won't be around for the long term.

Reply #85
Also Everitt out for Watson.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #86
Watching cricket tonight....broke through stokes out....

Reply #87
And just to repeat a point I made last week, Buckley, is a real go getter, but totally lacks a football brain. That is highlighted by his terrible decision making. bell, gutsy, gives his all, but no football brain. his decision making is terrible.

Amazing you pick out two of our best. Delusion on the menu tonight again BN?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #88
Why doesn't Fields kick the ball in?

because barker, is lacking in the thinking department.
Surely, he could have said. "We will try Fields kicking long bombs to the centre. You blokes gather there and let's see if we can win the ball that way, rather than these pissy kick outs that go tem metres and do nothing for us."

that takes just a little bit of intuition on the part of a good coach.

Barker needs to be far more pro-active than he is.

Reply #89
Suggesting Watson for the seniors is delusional.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?