Skip to main content
Topic: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary (Read 47902 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary

Reply #150
Unfortunately for Barker, who I think could be a great coach, of we lose by a record margin (more than 124 points) his propsects are stuffed.   If they aren't already.

Also we're playing these blokes again in six weeks.

This is heading for record territory in a number of areas. :(
Our biggest losing margin is 124 points against North
Our biggest losing margin against Hawthorn is 100

The most points we've ever conceded is 196 against the Saints
The most we've conceded against Hawthorn is 180

Reply #151
Is there anyway we can throw the towel in.  And this would have to be close to our worst effort ever and the worst game of the year.

Reply #153
Levi was good that quarter, influenced a lot of contests.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #154
The way we are playing, we couldn't beat University, and they disbanded in 1915 ::) ::) ::)

Reply #156
Tutt is woeful but Jones..... FMD. biggest spud ever. 

Reply #158
Just a numb look on the players tonight. The gap between us and them is immense.

2 to 3 years way from being competitive, with plenty of turnover to come.

We need a fresh start in so many ways, starting with new coaches.

Reply #159
Unfortunately for Barker, who I think could be a great coach, of we lose by a record margin (more than 124 points) his propsects are stuffed.   If they aren't already.

Also we're playing these blokes again in six weeks.

Barker may be upset, but SOS is happy.

You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #160
Gone back two months, this is the team that "played "for Mick, leopards dont change their spots, this is the most diabolical team EVER to put this jumper on, worse in every respect than what poor old Dennis had to deal with. There is absolutely no spirit, heart, idea, interest in this lot of frauds. There is no chance JB will get this job, and I for one dont want him or anything that even remotely stinks like Malthouse in charge. Dew or bust (but he may want the Crow job). I am so disillusioned I may just give the whole thing away, this modern game is complete crape anyway.....
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #162
We have to play them again this year :(

Reply #163
I just don't understand any more.  Rioli gets caught, spun 360 and throws it away and it's play on... We get retarded for a microsecond and we are pinged.  Rioli nails a bloke high and it's HTB..  I just don't get it.

Reply #164
I like Holman, but Tutt, Jones and Johnson just aren't up to it and never will be IMO.