Skip to main content
Topic: My favourite thing- Round 4 (Read 6991 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My favourite thing- Round 4

Reply #15
How our players responded to the hit on Sumner, Sumner calmly slotting the goal and his post-game comments about the players' response.

As Bolton said, "The future is strong at our footy club."

Who could forget a couple of years ago when Gibbs started a melee and Mitch Robinson came to his aid and Bryce walked off and left Robbo to fight them on his own?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #16
collingwood and richmond thumping

Reply #17
Who could forget a couple of years ago when Gibbs started a melee and Mitch Robinson came to his aid and Bryce walked off and left Robbo to fight them on his own?

That was by dumping Heppell against the bombers at quarter time in 2012 when we beat them by roughly 94 odd points.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #18

Such a poonce. Man bun does him no favours in this regard.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #19
Our guys lowering there eyes to hit a leading target in the second half. Daisy and C Curnow (Buckley spilt it) and we looked more dangerous. Went to much bomb long in the last when we had the pressure on.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #20
Sumners mark where he got taken out and then the reaction of our players........bravery and team spirit..we dont get much of that so I will saviour that bit of play..
Really like Sumner and Plowmans debut for the club and it gives us players we can get enthused about....

Yes, when we got all those players from GWS the only ones we really wanted were Jaksch, Plowman and Sumner, all early-mid first rounders. Rest were steak knives. If one or two of those turn out it's a massive bonus. I'm thinking we're going to do well there.

Reply #21
Yes, when we got all those players from GWS the only ones we really wanted were Jaksch, Plowman and Sumner, all early-mid first rounders. Rest were steak knives. If one or two of those turn out it's a massive bonus. I'm thinking we're going to do well there.

KJ was the year before and frankly I don't think SOS was doing us any favours I think he was doing what was best for his employer at the time, GWS. 

He might end up a good get (he certainly looked good in last years pre-season) but not yet.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................