Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Rd 2: Northern Blues vs. Geelong (Read 30970 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Rd 2: Northern Blues vs. Geelong

Reply #30
Jones slowly forcing his name under the selectors nose.....give the bloke credit, he has been maligned,laughed about etc but
has got the head down and is working hard to save his career.

Hopefully he works out, as does every other player on the list, but pointing the finger at Mick because he has been no good thus far? Fark me.

He came to the club knowing Malthouse was coach after struggling to get a game in a side that finished below us on the ladder and had less forward options!

This is not defending malthouse, this is attacking stupidity.

Hopefully jones kicks 10 in the 2's and can hold down a spot in the 1's from there. We need someone too.

Reply #31
Jaksch no.3. Up 64-50.

Reply #32
He looks an entirely different player tonight. Like how well he's using his body and marking. On tonight so far you could play Jaksch and Jones with Casboult as a 2nd ruck.

57-50. Cats have 2 in a row.

Just so positive this outcome - KEEP IT UP BOYS!!!!

Reply #33
Not sure Mick ever worked at the dogs, but sure why not.

I heard he is responsible for global warming too.

Hey Kruddler, he couched them in the early 90's. It was his first senior AFL/VFL couching gig before going to WC.

Edit:

Opps. Just read your other posts so ignore this one Krudd. Jumping the gun a bit!!

Reply #34
Jones again!!! Good lead, strong mark, terrific kick. No.4. 70-56 up.

Reply #35
Jones again!!! Good lead, strong mark, terrific kick. No.4. 70-56 up.

This is Liam we're talking about?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #37
Twitter stats:

GOALS: Jones 4, Jaksch 3, Bransgrove, Kerbatieh, Cuningham, Tutt.

DISPOSALS: White 21, Tutt 16, McGuinness 15, Dick 15, Wilson 15, Gowers 13. #WeMarchNorth #PJVFL

Reply #40
Hopefully he works out, as does every other player on the list, but pointing the finger at Mick because he has been no good thus far? Fark me.

He came to the club knowing Malthouse was coach after struggling to get a game in a side that finished below us on the ladder and had less forward options!

This is not defending malthouse, this is attacking stupidity.

Hopefully jones kicks 10 in the 2's and can hold down a spot in the 1's from there. We need someone too.

Bullshight. Mick was killing everyone else's career why not Jones as well? The bloke could suck the confidence out of Christiano Ronaldo. You just hate being reminded how horribly wrong you got it.....again. I'll try and consider that everytime I offer my opinion. ;)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #41
Feedback the boys were giving each other and the coach was terrific in the huddle. White was a real leader.

Reply #42
Does he have an opponent?
Certainly does. He looks a true key forward for thr first time ever. He's 1%ers are good as well.

Reply #43
Up by 7, 77-70. We just mucked one up.