Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 4: Post Game Pain: Carlton vs. Western Bulldogs (Read 56176 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 4: Post Game Pain: Carlton vs. Western Bulldogs

Reply #210
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #212
Unless you were in his body I doubt you'd know how he was feeling  ::) seriously idiotic comments on here.

Murph gets in there and I wouldn't call him soft physically - if you're comparing him to a guy like Hodge well he's a dirty sniper who goes about it in a way I don't respect and would hate for us to be doing.

Reply #214
Unless you were in his body I doubt you'd know how he was feeling  ::) seriously idiotic comments on here.

Murph gets in there and I wouldn't call him soft physically - if you're comparing him to a guy like Hodge well he's a dirty sniper who goes about it in a way I don't respect and would hate for us to be doing.

I don't get why people get so cut about this, he is soft, ask any other supporter from a different club for a non biased view. He has shown he can be fair dinkum no doubt, but not consistently so the soft tag belongs.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #215
Hodge is a modern version of the enforcer

We have no enforcer

Period....

Reply #216
Hodge is a protected species. Any other player pulling those stunts would get suspended much more than him.

Reply #217
Hodge is a protected species. Any other player pulling those stunts would get suspended much more than him.

Indeed. he has got away with ridiculous stuff for many a year. Always the sniper too.....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #218
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2016-04-18/plowman-and-sumners-first-outing

Plowman ones of those guys who always has time.....

Between Weitering and the Plow our back line should start to look good (and to to overlook the importance of Docherty too).

It's a nice start in year 1 of a rebuild to have half of your backline sorted. Weitering, Plowman and Docherty, no nonsense players with skills and the first two are natural defenders, with Doc being that run and carry player. Keep them together as much as you can for the rest of the season, let the grow and good things will happen.

Reply #219
Indeed. he has got away with ridiculous stuff for many a year. Always the sniper too.....
Agree, he is a dirty little kent IMO, no doubt but:
- The footy world in general love him;
- The AFL love him
- He has 4 premiership medals around his neck.

You know what? If Murph was a dirty little kent and he had 4 premiership medals around his neck? I would profess my undying love for him and worship the ground he walks on just like the Hawks fans do with Hodge. Thats life!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #220
It's a nice start in year 1 of a rebuild to have half of your backline sorted. Weitering, Plowman and Docherty, no nonsense players with skills and the first two are natural defenders, with Doc being that run and carry player. Keep them together as much as you can for the rest of the season, let the grow and good things will happen.

Hopefully Jesse Hyphen can be the 4th one in that core group of 6 too - time will tell but even pre draft many compared him to Rance.

And Byrne a 5th? Still only 21....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #221

Haha didn't you see him do WWFs with his cast on Sunday? Cracked a Saints player good and proper, of course nothing was said.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #222
Agree, he is a dirty little kent IMO, no doubt but:
- The footy world in general love him;
- The AFL love him
- He has 4 premiership medals around his neck.

You know what? If Murph was a dirty little kent and he had 4 premiership medals around his neck? I would profess my undying love for him and worship the ground he walks on just like the Hawks fans do with Hodge. Thats life!

Yep! You love your own villains and hate everybody else's, that's how it works.  :))
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #224
Lewis is no better ,another sniper you can throw in Gibson also .Hawks,Cats,Swans  are the chosen ones they get freekicks no team ever gets usually in front of goal and never have a holding the ball decision against them   >:(