Skip to main content
Topic: SpecialK the new Rowe! (Read 4567 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: SpecialK the new Rowe!

Reply #15
Interesting rumors floating around that we are looking at a starting line-up with Kreuzer, Lobbe and Casboult all playing.

Add Jones and McKay to that mix as all of a sudden we look like a basketball team, even with out the other KPPs.

Could the club be setting up to play SpecialK as the CHB alone side Jones?

We know SpecialK has the endurance and strength, does he still have the mobility and speed he needs to close in on marking contests?

As mentioned elsewhere, Kreuzer will be resting forward because Lobbe can give him a chop out in the ruck.

To me that says 1 of 2 things.
1. We are playing 3 talls, Kreuzer, Lobbe and Casboult.....and possibly not McKay
or
2. We are playing 3 talls, Kreuzer, Lobbe and McKay....and no Casboult.

Personally, i'd prefer no Lobbe, but willing to give him a crack.

Reply #16
As mentioned elsewhere, Kreuzer will be resting forward because Lobbe can give him a chop out in the ruck.

To me that says 1 of 2 things.
1. We are playing 3 talls, Kreuzer, Lobbe and Casboult.....and possibly not McKay
or
2. We are playing 3 talls, Kreuzer, Lobbe and McKay....and no Casboult.

Personally, i'd prefer no Lobbe, but willing to give him a crack.

Hope Kruezer isnt seen as some forward messiah  and we are not patching holes again....eg Hampson.
Lobbe should be a backup ruckman only and spend most of his time in the VFL and Mckay has to play seniors IMO along with Casboult..

Reply #17
Hope Kruezer isnt seen as some forward messiah  and we are not patching holes again....eg Hampson.
Lobbe should be a backup ruckman only and spend most of his time in the VFL and Mckay has to play seniors IMO along with Casboult..

x10

Reply #18
Interesting rumors floating around that we are looking at a starting line-up with Kreuzer, Lobbe and Casboult all playing.

Add Jones and McKay to that mix as all of a sudden we look like a basketball team, even with out the other KPPs.

Could the club be setting up to play SpecialK as the CHB alone side Jones?

We know SpecialK has the endurance and strength, does he still have the mobility and speed he needs to close in on marking contests?

I think the squad for Wednesday has thumped that rumour into oblivion.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #19
I think the squad for Wednesday has thumped that rumour into oblivion.

Yes probably, certainly if the JLT team sheet means anything for the main season.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #20

Yes, as I said in an earlier post, my take is that Kreuzer is intending to be more effective when he goes forward rather than spending more time forward. 

Bolton made it clear, in one of his interviews earlier this year, that he wants the midfielders to kick more goals and I suspect that he includes Kreuzer in that.

I reckon Lobbe will only play if Kreuzer is out.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball