Skip to main content
Topic: Practice Match 1 vs Melb (Read 2835 times) previous topic - next topic

Practice Match 1 vs Melb

Anyone heading down to Casey Fields? 

Re: Practice Match 1 vs Melb

Reply #1
Absolutely. Intend arriving early with Mrs Baggers so we can see the girls play as well... getting there early also ensures there are plenty of pies.  ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #2
Not sure if it will be this weekend or next weekend, but my daughter wants to see an AFLW game. Casey isn't around the corner, but at least I do know where it is.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #3
Watch out for Bolts using minimal rotations off the bench.  He did it last year in the practice matches and I notice that Clarkeson did it last week with Hawthorn. Just make the players run to the max, plus a bit.

Reply #4
Absolutely. Intend arriving early with Mrs Baggers so we can see the girls play as well... getting there early also ensures there are plenty of pies.  ;D

Have a pie for me Baggers and please provide some feedback on the newbies - I've got other plans this weekend and, even if I didn't, I would probably try to make plans to avoid going to Casey.

Reply #5

I'd like to be there for a pie, and good company, but we're preparing to leave Box Hill and I've got someone coming to buy some unwanted gear.  If he comes early enough, I may be able to fire up the Jeep and zip down in time for the game.

Of course, that means our NBs vs Hawks rendezvous won't be possible this year  :(

NBs vs Geelong is a possibility though!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball