Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Angst AFL Rd 10: Carlton vs St Kilda at Marvel (Read 15310 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Angst AFL Rd 10: Carlton vs St Kilda at Marvel

Reply #150
Bravo umpires, at times it looked like Carlton had a chance but you fought back hard to kill our momentum and stop us

Reply #151
We are just not a smart team, wether it's coach driven or lack of player game feel, we don't think

Reply #152
Saint were waiting to be beaten but our ball movement and use into the F50 just deplorable.

Reply #154
Drop SPS and Dow.

Dow will be a good player but his confidence is shot to pieces. Needs a fair run in the 2s for now.

Reply #155
Please run a goal kicking comp during the week, if you can't kick 50/50 step aside and let some one else play

Reply #156
Dow will be a good player but his confidence is shot to pieces. Needs a fair run in the 2s for now.

needs to learn to kick the football !!! was he this bad last year?

Reply #157
Please run a goal kicking comp during the week, if you can't kick 50/50 step aside and let some one else play

there wouldn't be anyone left.

Reply #158
That was really annoying.

I saw us make poor decision after poor decision largely through bad execution leading to escalating pressure.

The umpires put them in front and kept them there and somehow we ended up with 24 free kicks.  I call bs.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #159
We are just not a smart team, wether it's coach driven or lack of player game feel, we don't think

Just can’t see where the next win will be. I am sick of people blaming umpires. Sure they stink it up big time. However we stink it up big time with skills and thinking smart. Game plan? NFI. Cripps needs to request a trade. He landed a bad deal in his draft. Waste of working class potential Super star.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #160
needs to learn to kick the football !!! was he this bad last year?

Not last year or early in the year. Never a great kick but was something alot better than this.

Reply #161
Just can’t see where the next win will be. I am sick of people blaming umpires. Sure they stink it up big time. However we stink it up big time with skills and thinking smart. Game plan? NFI. Cripps needs to request a trade. He landed a bad deal in his draft. Waste of working class potential Super star.

Its not necessarily blaming umpires. I would just like a level playing field.

We are constantly fighting with 1 hand behind our back....and we need all the help we can get.

Reply #162

St Kilda was just waiting to beaten and we seemed to have no idea how to go about it. We are the most poorly drilled and structured team ever. That simply coaching. That was demoralising today.