Skip to main content
Topic: Pre-Game Potential: AFL 2019 Rd 8: Carlton vs. Collingwood (Read 27119 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre-Game Potential: AFL 2019 Rd 8: Carlton vs. Collingwood

Reply #45
This has all the hallmarks of a good old fashioned drubbing written all over it. Goddard probably plays this week as there's no way they'll risk Jones after a head knock like that. So a backline without Docherty, Simpson, Newman and Jones up against the likes of Cox, Reid, Elliott, Stephenson, Hoskin-Elliott and De Goey!!!! We'd be lucky to have anyone remotely good enough to go with De Goey let alone the others.

And then a midfield with Grundy, Beams, Pendlebury, Treloar and Sidebottom to begin with.

Mercifully I didn't get to watch the game against North but it beggars belief that a team could turn up and not turn on and let the equal bottom team blow us away in 25 minutes of footy. Maybe too many are just thinking that Cripps and Walsh will do it all?

If Kreuzer doesn't get up, Grundy and their mids will have a day out and their forwards will be lining up to kick a bag. A 100 point demolition wouldn't surprise me and that won't look good for Bolton.

Reply #46
Strong word Darcy Moore is in doubt.

Reply #47
Strong word Darcy Moore is in doubt.

This isn't related to anything, and I've been curious for a while, but what on earth is that picture in your avatar ?

Reply #48
This isn't related to anything, and I've been curious for a while, but what on earth is that picture in your avatar ?
I'm guessing not a GoT fan?

Reply #49
I'm guessing not a GoT fan?

I see. Thanks deags.

Game of Thrones ? No, nothing that would ever interest me.

Reply #50
I thought it was some badly drawn character from the early days of CGI, like 1993.

Reply #51
I thought it was some badly drawn character from the early days of CGI, like 1993.

Hmmm, I was thinking more Eurovision 2006... Lordi..the Finland entry.
Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #52
Hmmm, I was thinking more Eurovision 2006... Lordi..the Finland entry.

I wouldn't know mal. I lost interest in the zeitgeist a long time ago. But I just looked it up now - Hard Rock Hallelujah ? 10 seconds was enough. I need one of those gongs Bernard King used to have.

You don't strike me as a Eurovision kind of guy.

Reply #53

Someone from the Far North, North of the wall!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #54

Yes indeed, a White Walker, from Game of Thrones. Only a couple of episodes left....but I'll leave that for another forum.

Reply #55
Yes indeed, a White Walker, from Game of Thrones. Only a couple of episodes left....but I'll leave that for another forum.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy the last 2.

Reply #56
A few white walkers would be handy at the moment, so long as they can stick a tackle.

Reply #57
A few white walkers would be handy at the moment, so long as they can stick a tackle.

:)) :)) :)) cue SpannerMan...

Good stuff, BB, good laugh at this end... even the dog looked up, and that takes some doing (full belly, open fire... 40kg hearth!).
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #58

I thought it was a statement about GWS, white dust covered men from the north!
The Force Awakens!