Skip to main content
Topic: RD 16 : Carlton v St Kilda (Pre-game Chatter) (Read 66265 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 16 : Carlton v St Kilda (Pre-game Chatter)

Reply #30
nothing wrong with Booing though.   :P

Essendon fans booed Monfries a week after sooking about the booing of Watson.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #31

But because Watson was booed for doing something against the rules he shouldn't be booed, but Monfries left because the club didn't rate him so boo away. What is it with Essendon people, they come out and admit they took a banned substance but still claim they did nothing wrong, then be hypocrites about the booing saga.

Reply #32
Won't dare not put  in this week. We'll crap  on them.

Reply #33

But because Watson was booed for doing something against the rules he shouldn't be booed, but Monfries left because the club didn't rate him so boo away. What is it with Essendon people, they come out and admit they took a banned substance but still claim they did nothing wrong, then be hypocrites about the booing saga.

What is it? They're hypocrites most of the time.

Reply #34
If Milne plays,  Supporters need to give him hell.

Hasn't there been a directive from the AFL on crowd abuse now? Be careful last thing we want to be is next weeks headlines :-[
As opposed to this weeks headlines
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #35
How did that BBQ go I heard Mick talking about today. Is that a joke or was that for real. I don't think I have ever heard of something like this before a crunch game, after a loss we just want to forget. ???
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #36
How did that BBQ go I heard Mick talking about today. Is that a joke or was that for real. I don't think I have ever heard of something like this before a crunch game, after a loss we just want to forget. ???
We are a laughing stock at the minute. Who the fork thought of the BBQ idea? A guy rang SEN this morning and made a good point. A few weeks ago, MM tells the media he doesnt answer to supporters or the media w.r.t. selections, game plan etc etc. Now he asks us (I believe he was forced into doing the mssg) come join him for a snag like he's our best mate. WTF are they thinking?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #37
Pretty sure we have no hope this week. Too much against us and we have proven 4 weeks in a row we are spineless with our backs against the wall. Would like to think we will lift but I cant see where it will come from. List appears divided and lazy.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #38
Gointocarlton, its probably nothing for us to worry about, but Kate was giving Hughesy heaps on Nova 100.3 this morning about it. I just wanted to smash the radio because its media exposure for us all over again. I was hoping to forget the last game and just vent hear amongst reliable, friendly supporters. Blowing off some steam and hearing some inspiring insights from those who have some footy knowledge. Do we really want everyone talking about us all week.

Heard enough cr@p from Lyon and Lloyd about how we have chosen the worst draft picks in footy history (Basically in not exact words). Now I will be hearing about this BBQ for the next few days and the footy show will bring this up for certain. Now just imagine we lose to the Saints on Saturday, and what Footy Classified will say, along with the news papers, footy show again and Kate on the radio laughing at Hughes again ? Is this what we need at the moment ? Or do we focus on how we will beat the Saints and make sure it happens at any cost ? Its me isn't it ? I'm the ignorant tool. ::)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #39
Go get 'em Blues - prove all the naysayers wrong this week!. We can surely beat this mob if we can just play with a bit of intensity for 4Qs.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #40
I know we were extremely poor last week but I can't believe this negativity. We're not a great team but we're not a bottom 4 team either.

Murphy and Carrots with last week under their belts will be better. Judd is playing pretty good football.

We've lost Waite but Hendo will go forward. Watson will come in to take Kosi. Milne's mind is not going to be at the game IMO.

Garlett, Yarran and Betts won't have another poor week.

We are good enough for a comfortable win. Blues by 23.

Reply #41
Play Casboult forward. He can either play or not. We need to find out.

Kruezer can ruck most of the game anyway. The whole football world is watching us right now - do wave the white flag or take no prisoners?

Time for us to say Never again do we lose to this mob and have some pride.

Reply #42
Saints by 5 goals.....there's no more certain result this coming weekend. Saints supporters don't rate their team either, but they do against us....and with some justification too.

Riewoldt will kick a lazy 4 at least, Kosi & Milne 3 apiece, Milera will play one of his 2 good games of the year, Saad will come in and kick at least 2, Hayes a lazy 35+ possessions, Dal Santo a lazy 30+, Farren Ray will look magnificent, Jack Steven will run around like a Stawell Gift winner, Rhys Stanley will single handily fend off our forward talls, McEvoy will take 10+ contested marks everywhere, Clint Jones keep Murphy to about 10 possessions......and on and on and on it goes......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #43
Play Casboult forward. He can either play or not. We need to find out.

Kruezer can ruck most of the game anyway. The whole football world is watching us right now - do wave the white flag or take no prisoners?

Time for us to say Never again do we lose to this mob and have some pride.
I would love nothing more than for our blokes to demonstrate and achieve this.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #44
Saints by 5 goals.....there's no more certain result this coming weekend. Saints supporters don't rate their team either, but they do against us....and with some justification too.

Riewoldt will kick a lazy 4 at least, Kosi & Milne 3 apiece, Milera will play one of his 2 good games of the year, Saad will come in and kick at least 2, Hayes a lazy 35+ possessions, Dal Santo a lazy 30+, Farren Ray will look magnificent, Jack Steven will run around like a Stawell Gift winner, Rhys Stanley will single handily fend off our forward talls, McEvoy will take 10+ contested marks everywhere, Clint Jones keep Murphy to about 10 possessions......and on and on and on it goes......
Did you have to?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th