Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 82331 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #315
Be interesting if Cripps plays ....what are the odds of Crowley picking him up.....reckon the ex Freo veteran wouldnt mind Cripps scalp and has been known to put his hand up to play on certain players..

Reckon the Bombers will play a few of their top ups only.....given the Bombers have lost so much size down back I wonder if we may go very tall up forward and force a player like Mitch Brown to play back...

Bombers fans will be out in force probably to protest the WADA result and the Bombers will be fired up to show the footy world they are going to be competitive and they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.....even with the Bombers down and out I am never confident as they always lift to play us....

They've got Crowley playing as a lead up forward and, according to the report in today's Age, he was best afield in their intra-club game (opposed by Gwilt).  I suspect that Worsfold won't have the luxury of using him as a run with player.  It would certainly be a test of Crowley's fitness if he did.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #316
BB will have his plan for this game and won't get sucked in by the scum I'm sure. Dealing with Crowley will be seen as a learning opportuniy!  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.