Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium (Read 82590 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge - Carlton v Hawthorn @ Aurora Stadium

Reply #150
its a faster kind of sloppiness

Reply #152
Liam Jones must have had some angry pills :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #154
Is Liam Jones more aggressive with his attack on the ball and player???  No a lot of kicks , but more aggressive.

Reply #155
Is Liam Jones more aggressive with his attack on the ball and player???  No a lot of kicks , but more aggressive.

He did that in rd 1 last year then went MIA.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #157
Very happy with Kerridge.

Curnow looked more likely than Jones, although I did like a couple of the latter's tackles.

Reply #158
About 5 'walk ups' missing??

Reply #159
Kerridge and Wright from the Crows showed they will play plenty of senior footy, Nick Graham I thought was handy and made some good tackles.
Not much system up forward but I guess with plenty of rotations and both teams crowding the backlines it was to be expected..
Hawks cleaner with the footy and kicking by foot better was probably the difference, they did just enough to win and I guess thats how i thought it would go...

re: Jones....as Jack Dyer used to say he gets where the ball aint too much and flys for marks that he has no hope of taking......plenty of athletic ability but zero nous...

Major problem for us will be kicking goals with only Casboult looking like he can take a mark down forward...

Reply #160
Sloppy game by both teams. Bolts now has a better idea of what he's working with. Kerridge, Graham and Levi were all fairly solid. A lot of work ahead though.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #161
pfft

Reply #162
Done and dusted, yet we were not embarrassed. But our forward issues appear significant.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #163
Gonna be a long year.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #164
Jones sucks
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset