Skip to main content
Topic: 2015 - Is This It For Matthew Watson ?? (Read 16958 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015 - Is This It For Matthew Watson ??

Reply #45
I hope you're not suggesting that preference will be given to the bloke brought in by the current brainstrust Lods  ;)

That's what I'm 'afeared' of... ;)

That would be one shallow way of justifying your existence, and not in the best interests of the team!

If the Board detect or even suspect such behaviour, heads should roll down Lygon St!

We are Carlton, we are about premierships, not self-preservation!

But in fairness to Lods suspicions, I get the feeling this sort of thing has happened before, especially at the NB level!
The Force Awakens!

Re: 2015 - Is This It For Matthew Watson ??

Reply #46
I hope you're not suggesting that preference will be given to the bloke brought in by the current brainstrust Lods  ;)

That's what I'm 'afeared' of... ;)

That would be one shallow way of justifying your existence, and not in the best interests of the team!

If the Board detect or even suspect such behaviour, heads should roll down Lygon St!

We are Carlton, we are about premierships, not self-preservation!

But in fairness to Lods suspicions, I get the feeling this sort of thing has happened before, especially at the NB level!

Do do do....

That sign looks like it's for the car park but there's a team sheet it's pinning down :P