Skip to main content
Topic: 2011 to 2015 comparisons (Read 20192 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2011 to 2015 comparisons

Reply #61
After that game we went looking for the "special Essendon diet" :D

I know last year I had to apologise to Adrian "Bear" Gleeson for giving him a mouthful in "The G" carpark as we left the ground after that Rnd 4 match!  :-[

I apologise again "Bear" I couldn't have known our apparent lack of effort was due to competing against some juiced up cheating kents!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #62
Reality is that we've made up the numbers for 14 years. Few bright spots (Pratt, Juddy, 2011, Fev), overall... dark.

An absolute litany of errors and disappointments since Elliott (the %&*@^^!) handed the poisoned chalice to Pagan.

We'll come good, the question is when.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #63
i just believe what the club keeps telling me.
That we're improving, we're getting better, that we cant see ourselves losing etc.
I m just waiting for the pills to come in the mail so we can all take them at once

Reply #64
You go first thrunthrublu... the rest of us will follow, honest.

Reply #65
Do you remember what happened rd 4?

All too well, we lost key players and were beaten by a side using an unfair advantage.

We then beat Freo in Perth and were 5 and 1.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #66
All too well, we lost key players and were beaten by a side using an unfair advantage.

We then beat Freo in Perth and were 5 and 1.

Carrazzo and Laidler went down in the first quarter, we were effectively two short for the remainder of the game and still had the audacity to lead a team high on juice at half time.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #67
Carrazzo and Laidler went down in the first quarter, we were effectively two short for the remainder of the game and still had the audacity to lead a team high on juice at half time.

I fairness according to Hird and Dank's texts they didn't get on the good stuff till after our match before the Pies game.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #68
I fairness according to Hird and Dank's texts they didn't get on the good stuff till after our match before the Pies game.

No, it started in the pre-season.

The good stuff was just a top-up to help with the short break.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #69
No, it started in the pre-season.

The good stuff was just a top-up to help with the short break.

Yeah I know, I was joking but they're not guilty, just remember that.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #70
@MM

There's a verdict, I think in Scotland, of "not proven" which better fits the Bummer findings. Leaves it open to future question.
Reality always wins in the end.