Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Rd #2: Northern Blues vs. Port Melbourne at North Port (Read 19706 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Rd #2: Northern Blues vs. Port Melbourne at North Port

Reply #45
Goldstein is a jet. Better than Jacobs and a real leader.

Was thinking that. Probably the best in the comp at the moment.

"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #46
There are ruckman out there that are just begging for an opportunity we just need to do to someone what Adelaide did to us.  Who is Port Adelaide's ruckman in the wings?  Do Freo have one worth poaching?

Next rookie draft hit up a state league ruck who dominates at that level.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #47
Neither is Wood.
I watched Geelong/North today, Goldstein had a huge game and was the difference between the two sides.

Wood does ok. Has value around the ground. We have two rucks, while not brilliant, who take marks and get a few touches.

Reply #48
Next rookie draft hit up a state league ruck who dominates at that level.

Insanity we didn't do this last year. We need that project ruckman on the back burner. If MK walks, we will be forced to sign Warnock again and the bumbling list management will continue.

Reply #49
General consensus among the recruiting community is that there hasn't been much in the way of ruckmen over the last couple of seasons. To be honest, there doesn't look like there is a lot in this crew either. However, I'd be willing, more than willing, to give one a try.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #50
General consensus among the recruiting community is that there hasn't been much in the way of ruckmen over the last couple of seasons. To be honest, there doesn't look like there is a lot in this crew either. However, I'd be willing, more than willing, to give one a try.

I think we've had this discussion before.   ???

There's not much point having a big lump as a rookie if they can't play.

I'm sure our scouts are scouring the land and sniffing around out of contract talls.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #51
Insanity we didn't do this last year. We need that project ruckman on the back burner. If MK walks, we will be forced to sign Warnock again and the bumbling list management will continue.
I was hoping he'd be running by now - not much hope if he can't walk  :o