Skip to main content
Topic: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy (Read 29209 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Journey - Tues 15/3 830pm Fox Footy

Reply #75
Only one BT.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #76
Okay cheers for that!

Reply #77
I live overseas. Loved the first episode. But was that it? Is it a series and if so, could somebody tell me when they are scheduled to be shown?

There will be more episodes down the track. Very much will depend on how much we achieve and how quickly it happens. It is very much a journey.

Reply #78
Just watched 2nd installment...not quite as good as the first for mine...but plenty of dressing room vision after the wins (and losses) from the year so far...pretty good access though!

Reply #79
Just watched 2nd installment...not quite as good as the first for mine...but plenty of dressing room vision after the wins (and losses) from the year so far...pretty good access though!

Agree.

More of a 'we won, we lost' kinda vibe and less of the motivation side of things.

Reply #80
Another great production.  Quality.

Reply #81
I like it, and it's a necessary part of selling the message to the faithful that Bolton is the man for us moving forward.

In fact it might be a major driver in why we made it, because it helps restore the faith in a disconnected fan base and really hits home that we are a different club now.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #82
I would love to have seen more of the grass roots work the guys do. The little segment showing John Barker and his son at Auskick brought a tear to my eyes. The blocking-out of the whiteboard messages, although necessary, was annoying.

Reply #83
I liked it also. Interesting that there was no mentioned of Simmo's 250th in the package, I guess thats more of the us not me culture being driven.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #84
Tick from me. Reinforced the club's philosophy and approach as we enter the slog and tougher times of the ongoing season, after all of the preseason hype.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #85
I liked it also. Interesting that there was no mentioned of Simmo's 250th in the package, I guess thats more of the us not me culture being driven.
I thought this as well, it was the boys getting up to reward a mate. That is all US.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #86
Was another good watch, but not as many 'special moments' as the first.

Reply #87
Enjoyable and informative viewing.

It is great communication by the club and confirms that the team is in good hands  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #88
Enjoyable and informative viewing.

It is great communication by the club and confirms that the team is in good hands  :)
AGREE 100%

Reply #89
Another great insight.
Loved seeing what goes in in the Leadership meetings.
Great that Bolts is pushing our leaders to be better.
Hope there's more of these to come, and its all released on DVD some day.