Skip to main content
Topic: RIP - Anna Green (Read 2147 times) previous topic - next topic

RIP - Anna Green

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/anna-green-wife-of-exmelbourne-captain-brad-green-dies/news-story/d433daa15a04434ac0a177c6ee906b79

It goes to show you never know, 40 and complications from surgery apparently!

My condolences to the families, it's just wrong that stuff like this happens, but it's life and life goes on!
The Force Awakens!

Re: RIP - Anna Green

Reply #1
RIP and best wishes to the whole family.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #2
That is tragic ... I'm saddened by the news.  Beautiful couple and Brad's love fpr her is obvious.  

Reply #3
That's shocking news.   RIP.

Reply #5
Sincere condolences to hiim and all the family.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #6
I have to add my sincere condolances to Brad and the family at this news. There will be a huge part of their lives missing.......I lost my dad about a month ago now, and while I feel blessed to have had him in my life for 50 years,.....I've never known life without him & there is still that feeling that part of me is now missing.  Anyone who goes through this or is going through it now, you have my complete sympathy.

regards

Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #7
Very sad news!

Condolences to Brad and family.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #8
I have to add my sincere condolances to Brad and the family at this news. There will be a huge part of their lives missing.......I lost my dad about a month ago now, and while I feel blessed to have had him in my life for 50 years,.....I've never known life without him & there is still that feeling that part of me is now missing.  Anyone who goes through this or is going through it now, you have my complete sympathy.

regards

Sorry to hear that Malo. It does get a little easier as time passes but they are never forgotten which is a good thing as memories is what can bring a smile to your face when they are no longer here.

Keep your chin up mate. 

Reply #9
It's TRUE.  We never really lose anyone.  We carry a piece of them with us all the time and wherever we go.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #10
Sorry to hear that Malo. It does get a little easier as time passes but they are never forgotten which is a good thing as memories is what can bring a smile to your face when they are no longer here.

Keep your chin up mate.

Very true Shawny!

I still find myself wanting to have conversations with Mum, Dad and my brother ... but that has now become a positive experience.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball