Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 409568 times) previous topic - next topic
Thryleon, DJC, Baggers and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #3270
Personally they are both perfect candidates and distract the populace from the oligarchs that run America.  They're the perfect foil.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #3271
I didn't see anyone getting too worked up about the USA marching into Iraq to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Those are the "good guys" invading.  In war there are no good guys. Only victims.

There's the good old brand of freedom being dished out by the USA that no one cares about.  Until they do.  Ukraine or Russia makes no difference.   There is no what next. There is no slippery slope.  All there is is the next war for the next Territory or resource which will continue for eternity whilst people walk the earth.

Ukraine should have minimal impact by regime change in the states and has nothing to do with the price of fish because that war or proxy war lives and dies by NATO.  The end.

They said “let him have Poland, it will make him happy and bring peace to us all” (as long as you’re not Polish…)
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #3272
They said “let him have Poland, it will make him happy and bring peace to us all” (as long as you’re not Polish…)

So we don't get confused about why I'm saying this, Trump was the first person to recognise Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.  Look how THAT turned out.

Stopping Russia in Ukraine today is not the same thing and it is no reason to sway the election.

This isn't about Ukraine it's about Russia.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #3273
So we don't get confused about why I'm saying this, Trump was the first person to recognise Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.  Look how THAT turned out.

Stopping Russia in Ukraine today is not the same thing and it is no reason to sway the election.

This isn't about Ukraine it's about Russia.

And allowing Russia to “win” in Ukraine, how does that advance world peace ?
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #3274
And to expand on myself “Hi, I’m a bully and I want what you have”
“Tomorrow I think I’ll have what someone else has”

I’m no particular fan of America but they usually try to give the country back to its people… *actual results may vary…
Let’s go BIG !