Skip to main content
Topic: Prediction: The Loss of the Year Coming (Read 8552 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Prediction: The Loss of the Year Coming

Reply #45
I just wanted to make a pre-emptive prediction on how predictably bad this club has become...

We are due to play Adelaide before the season ends. This is guaranteed to be another level of shyte that this club will dish up to it's supporters by not only losing, but losing handsomely.

Only the Carlton Football Club can find new ways to embarass their supporters in even greater ways year in year out. It's like, you think that was bad? "Hold my beer..."

Mark this event down in your calendar...

Credit where its due.

It was only in doubt for about 5 mins there.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #46
I hope you're happy.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #47
What a bad day I chose to not quit drinking.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #48
This was never in doubt.

You guys make it out like I'm wishing failure on the club. Nothing could be further from the truth. I want success more than anyone here.

But F me, the list is absolute shyte. There is nothing special about all but 2 players on our list.

De Koning and Walsh are the only 2 that I feel are untradable. The rest can go and get f'd.

SPS - Joke! Pick 6
Murphy - been a hack for a decade. Pick 1
McKay - Can't kick and sh!+s himself in front of goal. How the F can you be selected as a full forward and be so sh!+house in front of goal. Pick 10
Dow - F'n LOL. Pick 3
Jones - Plays one good game in 5
Plowman - See Jones. Turn over merchant
Polson - has the ball ever left his foot and hit the target?
Casboult - While he's a likeable guy and he definitely tries his guts out. Which other club would allow a player to stay on their list for a decade and still have the same short comings? This is not how to win premierships.
Stephen Silvagni - List builder extraordinaire. What a F up this looks like being. My God. Some of his high selections have been mind boggling. The Stocker trade may still work out, but wreaked of a "look at me and my fancy a55 trading skills", rather than something constructive for the club.

I could go on, but what's the point.

All you guys defending the indefensible like Murphy and other cohorts, are part of the problem. You look at stats to build your argument instead if watching the game and seeing, in most cases, the detrimental impact these players have to the team.

So many times during the course of this year it's the same guys making the same mistakes week after week, time after time. Then they have a half decent game and everyone jumps on my back to highlight the one good thing they did and totally ignoring the myriad of turnovers and soft efforts by the same players.

Mind boggling. But hey, "laj" and co certainly must be footy officionados right? right?... F'n LOL!

"laj" is the equivalent of Murphy, but instead of the lack of football prowess, he's a posting hack...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #49
By the way, where is "laj"?... LOL  :D
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #50
Let's keep away from the personal stuff guys.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #52
Agree.
Hmmm, nothing to add? So unusual for you. Surely you can deliver some derogatory comment and some dismissive argument to totally disarm me with your legendary wit and wisdom and show all and sundry how wrong I've been all along. Your legendary contributions trump anything others have and above all, the club and it's players are above criticism.

I mean who are we as supporters to question anything the club does and any players for their contribution.

Please enlighten us all how your best bud Murphy lit it up today. Please, I need more of your visionary contributions and derogatory counter arguments to anything that doesn't fit into the Kruddler sphere of consciousness.

Dude, you're the enlightened one on this site! Surely you have more to add than that... You've hitched you wagon to Murphy, keep going, keep digging. If you keep digging you'll eventually hit that polished turd and you can laud it over everyone here and rub my nose in it. Similar to Murphy, if he keeps kicking, he'll eventually hit a target...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #53
Now to be truly schooled, we need to hear from "laj".

"laj", "laj" where for art thou "laj".
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #54
This was never in doubt.

You guys make it out like I'm wishing failure on the club. Nothing could be further from the truth. I want success more than anyone here.

But F me, the list is absolute shyte. There is nothing special about all but 2 players on our list.

De Koning and Walsh are the only 2 that I feel are untradable. The rest can go and get f'd.

SPS - Joke! Pick 6
Murphy - been a hack for a decade. Pick 1
McKay - Can't kick and sh!+s himself in front of goal. How the F can you be selected as a full forward and be so sh!+house in front of goal. Pick 10
Dow - F'n LOL. Pick 3
Jones - Plays one good game in 5
Plowman - See Jones. Turn over merchant
Polson - has the ball ever left his foot and hit the target?
Casboult - While he's a likeable guy and he definitely tries his guts out. Which other club would allow a player to stay on their list for a decade and still have the same short comings? This is not how to win premierships.
Stephen Silvagni - List builder extraordinaire. What a F up this looks like being. My God. Some of his high selections have been mind boggling. The Stocker trade may still work out, but wreaked of a "look at me and my fancy a55 trading skills", rather than something constructive for the club.

I could go on, but what's the point.

All you guys defending the indefensible like Murphy and other cohorts, are part of the problem. You look at stats to build your argument instead if watching the game and seeing, in most cases, the detrimental impact these players have to the team.

So many times during the course of this year it's the same guys making the same mistakes week after week, time after time. Then they have a half decent game and everyone jumps on my back to highlight the one good thing they did and totally ignoring the myriad of turnovers and soft efforts by the same players.

Mind boggling. But hey, "laj" and co certainly must be footy officionados right? right?... F'n LOL!

"laj" is the equivalent of Murphy, but instead of the lack of football prowess, he's a posting hack...

Hey, by they way, how did the elite ball user and your best buddy Murphy go today? Killed it I hear... LOL!

Killed it I hear ...... LOL!   Not a bad review for a bloke who clearly didn't watch the game.

Always a chance this could happen with the midfield that the Crows have. 

A real Peacock look at me type thread this.   Any chance the Admin have developed a "ignore" feature?    All dribble the above

Reply #55
Killed it I hear ...... LOL!   Not a bad review for a bloke who clearly didn't watch the game.

Always a chance this could happen with the midfield that the Crows have. 

A real Peacock look at me type thread this.   Any chance the Admin have developed a "ignore" feature?    All dribble the above

To be fair the Crows midfield isnt the best going around...Sloane is at the end of his career and everyone on this site
apart from a few have dissed the Crouch bros as cheap kick artists who dont impact...I like them but they are no Bont or Tim Kelly.
Laird is a AA backpocket who they have to play through the midfield to wallpaper some cracks..
Scholl, Schoenberg are newbie kids with zero profile and Obrien is probably their best midfield performer...
Its B grade at best IMO....our midfield lacks class, are poor kicks and is over rated IMO.

Reply #56
Hmmm, nothing to add? So unusual for you. Surely you can deliver some derogatory comment and some dismissive argument to totally disarm me with your legendary wit and wisdom and show all and sundry how wrong I've been all along. Your legendary contributions trump anything others have and above all, the club and it's players are above criticism.

I mean who are we as supporters to question anything the club does and any players for their contribution.

Please enlighten us all how your best bud Murphy lit it up today. Please, I need more of your visionary contributions and derogatory counter arguments to anything that doesn't fit into the Kruddler sphere of consciousness.

Dude, you're the enlightened one on this site! Surely you have more to add than that... You've hitched you wagon to Murphy, keep going, keep digging. If you keep digging you'll eventually hit that polished turd and you can laud it over everyone here and rub my nose in it. Similar to Murphy, if he keeps kicking, he'll eventually hit a target...

Swing and a miss.
Strike 1.

Reply #57
To be fair the Crows midfield isnt the best going around...Sloane is at the end of his career and everyone on this site
apart from a few have dissed the Crouch bros as cheap kick artists who dont impact...I like them but they are no Bont or Tim Kelly.
Laird is a AA backpocket who they have to play through the midfield to wallpaper some cracks..
Scholl, Schoenberg are newbie kids with zero profile and Obrien is probably their best midfield performer...
Its B grade at best IMO..

Pick a starting midfield of 6 players from both sides.

Cripps, B.Crouch, M.Crouch, Laird, Sloane and Walsh?

Other than Cripps all our blokes are developing and have too much of a gap between good and poor.   Plus O'Brien.   Playing tomorrow I would take their midfield over ours.

Reply #58
Now be honest, who didn't watch the game Shakin. Obviously the all seeing eye Shakin77 missed some classic Murphy turnovers topped off by the glorious momentum killer in the middle where he truly highlighted his foot skills. Were you in the toilet at the time maybe?

I mean, why kick to one of the 3 free Carlton players when you can pick out the sole Adelaide player for goal to Adelaide. It was a piece of skill any marquee player would proud of, but hey, why highlight the negetives of Murphy's game right Shakin?  :D
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...