Skip to main content
Topic: New Government for Vic (Read 18341 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Government for Vic

Reply #60
I have no particular political allegiances, a true swinging voter, and I think this gov. has badly screwed up. However, the thought of Shorten and his mates taking over truly scares me. I think he is toxic and stands for nothing but his own ambition.

I'm a Labour man ...

We all cant be perfect eb ;)

I gathered you were of the Liberal persuasion Mossie but I wont hold that against you.... ;)

Reply #61
I'm a Labour man but Shorten isnt the best leader of the ALP at the Federal level we have seen and I also have concerns...

I've always voted Labor as well EB, but the real problem in all levels of politics I believe stems from the power of modern media. Rupert Murdoch got Abbott elected. Shorten is just playing politics because he has to compete against a media that is biased against the ALP. Abbott is rushing anti-piracy laws through parliament so as to block Aussies from illegally downloading shows such as "Game of thrones" which is shown on the HBO. A network that Murdoch recently tried to purchase and failed.
Gillard was a strong leader who was unfortunately undermined by her own party and Rudd. History will serve her well.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #62
Mossies would surely vote green, bans to all insecticides being their motive! ;)

The Force Awakens!