Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: 2019 Rd 23: Carlton vs Geelong (Read 6033 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: 2019 Rd 23: Carlton vs Geelong

Reply #30
Yet another example of umpires screwing us over.

How was that touched?

Clearly didn't get touched by Geelong player.

Hit below the knee on Obrien, which counts as a kick.

Not only did the field umpire screw us over when the goal umpire thought it was a goal....and tried to say that no review is required....the umpire in the box came back with touched as well.

FMD! How???

Umpires call i would have accepted, but flat out behind is bollocks for many reasons.
Bingo

How?

I concede the Geelong player may have touched it straight off the boot. But then it came off a Carlton player below the knee. Just as the goal umpire said.

How did the field umpire over rule it? Why the didn’t the goal umpire say what he saw? Why didn’t the video replay see it?

Reply #31
That goal review was disgraceful.

It's why umpires are hated.

This is a dead rubber, that goal was effectively a goal irrespective of that decision (brushed a carlton knee on the way through).

40 point difference on a day where we've kicked stuff all.

Should have paid the goal.  It was rubbish.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #32
OBrien showing some class and composure.

The kid has grown so much this year. Let it continue into 2020.

....and lets see what EB1 has to say about his whipping boy now.

Reply #33
Is it wrong to hope Daisy calls the umpire’s cheats again today on his last game?

Better yet, go out in glory by taking out Dangerfield or Ablett ahead of finals as revenge for Milburn’s dog act.

Reply #34
Listening on the radio and not able to see what is happening in real time. Has the ringmaster put Ronald McDonald and Bozo on the field yet. Sounds like all the other clowns are out there. Bye bye Cogs. I’m guessing your club of not choice has just be made.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #35
Yet another example of umpires screwing us over.

How was that touched?

Clearly didn't get touched by Geelong player.

Hit below the knee on Obrien, which counts as a kick.

Not only did the field umpire screw us over when the goal umpire thought it was a goal....and tried to say that no review is required....the umpire in the box came back with touched as well.

FMD! How???

Umpires call i would have accepted, but flat out behind is bollocks for many reasons.
The answer you seek here Krudds....Shane McInerney ;)

Reply #36
Weiters has smashed Dawkins today

Reply #37
Doesn't help when you play 3 qtrs kicking against the wind. I can assure you it is howling.

Reply #38
I have massive doubts on fisher. 

Reply #40
What's wrong with ed curnow?
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #41
I have massive doubts on fisher.

He hasn't been great of late, but this is not really his conditions.
He did snap that goal though.

Reply #43
Listening on the radio and not able to see what is happening in real time. Has the ringmaster put Ronald McDonald and Bozo on the field yet. Sounds like all the other clowns are out there. Bye bye Cogs. I’m guessing your club of not choice has just be made.
No. crap conditions that apparently according to the TV has had the wind against us for 3 quarters straight plus top of the ladder PLUS umpires who refuse to pay AGAINST Geelong for anything yet pay for everything against us including ridiculous deliberates, of which there was just another. In the wet ???? good one screwing pathetic umpires.

I wish Scott danger Ablett and Selwood the very worst in the finals series.

Reply #44
It’s a tough day when Cripps has 35 disposals, 31 for Murphy, 29 for Ed who missed almost all the last quarter and still lose by 11 goals. Casboult no marks in the entire game. First time in 123 games. Thank god that is over. What a f@cking sh1t result.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.