Skip to main content
Topic: Smith's Crew in SA (Read 74070 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Smith's Crew in SA

Reply #15
Yep, it's a nation with a history of internal division, nothing has changed.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #16
Yep, it's a nation with a history of internal division, nothing has changed.

Internal division is a a bit of an understatement Prof; it was a full blown rebellion against the colonial government.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #17
Wickets lost on last/first ball of sessions is bad cricket.  Happy with 350 but could have been so much more.

The laat ball is usually because the wicket has fallen not because it was meant to be the last ball.

aussies will be stoked with 350 on the dog of a pitch, SAFFERS UNLIKELY TO GET 200.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #18
5 for 34 from Starc.

Great stuff. :D
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #21
Will Warner have a chat with Khawaja!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #22
That happens. Final result that matters.

of course, just makes that second spell, with the reverse swing, even more compelling!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #24
Saffers 4-51 chasing 417.

ABV run out for a duck!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #26
Game over nearly but marred by some real poor sportsmanship from Nathan Lyon IMO......dropping the ball on or near AB DEVilliers after he was sprawled on the ground after being run out was disgraceful IMO. I would have paid Lyon a visit at the ends of days play and given him the ball back...in his gob...he should be suspended for a game IMO..

Reply #27
Didn't see it but don't like it either.

Saffies are in selection disarray akin to how we were before their last Aust tour.  Too many blokes not in the right mindset.

20/20 pfft what rubbish compared to the real deal.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #28
Game over nearly but marred by some real poor sportsmanship from Nathan Lyon IMO......dropping the ball on or near AB DEVilliers after he was sprawled on the ground after being run out was disgraceful IMO. I would have paid Lyon a visit at the ends of days play and given him the ball back...in his gob...he should be suspended for a game IMO..

Couldn't agree more.

Gives all Australians a bad name and isn't even close to playing in the spirit of cricket.
A bit of Lip is one thing but that ball drop was beyond ordinary.
Long time lurker few time poster !!

Reply #29
Warner will get himself in trouble if he can't control his emotions, SA have got under his skin and he'll end up coping a match ban to the delight of everyone except Australia. Once he's exposed himself as irrational, every opposition on the face of the planet will be in his ear!

I realise this is happening in retaliation, and that SA are now pointing the finger at those who are really only pushing back against previous sins. But, there are smarter ways for the Aussies to do this stuff and Warner and Lyon have exposed themselves as dumb!

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Someone should be telling Lyon and Warner that a lack of emotion and an air of indifference to those SA jibes will hurt the SA players far more. SA will stew on the silence, and that will only help Australia.
The Force Awakens!