Skip to main content
Topic: Cheats FC Player Allegedly Tests Positve to Covid 19 (Read 5561 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Cheats FC Player Allegedly Tests Positve to Covid 19

Reply #15
The players who were Danked are probably immune with all the chemicals he inserted in their system......
 Dank, would Trump report him was a man ahead of his time? :D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #16

His colour suggests he may have been a client ;D  ;D

Reply #17
His colour suggests he may have been a client ;D  ;D

Trump doesn't spend all day marching around with a rampant boner though! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #18
Yep, Stephen" Disinfectant" Dank would have been a Trump consultant......🤦‍♂️

Reply #19
It seems that the player, Connor McKenna, was in contact with a family cluster infected with COVID-19.

It will be interesting, from an epidemiological perspective, to see if other Cheats players test positive (no pun intended!).
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #20

Reply #21
oh my, Krudds

Reply #22
I was actually feeling a bit sorry for the Cheats but hearing how O'Connor has flouted the rules and following  Zerk-Thatcher, who was suspended for braking the quarantine rules, they deserve everything they get. Clearly there is a culture down there where they believe the rules don't apply to them. They were pretty lucky with the punishment they received for their drug cheating fiasco, so I hope they really get punished this time and are not rewarded with an early draft pick if their season spirals out of control.

Reply #23
It seems that the player, Connor McKenna, was in contact with a family cluster infected with COVID-19.

It will be interesting, from an epidemiological perspective, to see if other Cheats players test positive (no pun intended!).

So, did he breach or not?

I'm confused....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #24
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-2020-essendon-players-learn-fate-after-conor-mckenna-positive-test/news-story/c20da4203831583c94fb5130287d6d80

So poor Cheatsfc might have to play missing some players, just after they are getting back on their feet!
This bloody club can rot in hell for all I care. They get everything they deserve. It's like they are being whacked by the Karma bus.  ^-^
2024... Moir of the same to come

Re: Cheats FC Player Tests Positve to Covid 19

Reply #25
deleted
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #26
So poor Cheatsfc might have to play missing some players, just after they are getting back on their feet!
This bloody club can rot in hell for all I care. They get everything they deserve. It's like they are being whacked by the Karma bus.  ^-^
Except we are playing them.

You wouldn't put it past them to find a way to play a positive player next weekend just to spite the rest of the competition.

Some fans will salivate at playing against a B-side, but given our history it's just the sport of coach killing game we historically like to lose, so I'm not going to pull the trigger too early!

You can't accept the glory without accepting the risk, maybe it's a soft kill, but maybe the victim gets lucky!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
Here they go, from the AFL website!

Essendon chief Xavier Campbell is holding out hope the AFL won't force the Bombers to play Carlton if their list is compromised.

"I'd expect common sense would (prevail)," Campbell told Triple M radio.

"When I say common sense, when the League worked through this – and they've done a tremendous job – they created flexibility in the fixture to allow for this exact situation, where we can stretch out the season, where we could have potential breaks.

We may have to have breaks based on existing state border closures and things like that, anyway, so I would like to think we would sit down with the AFL and others … so we can work through it for a reasonable outcome."

Good old CheatsFC, thinking of the competition, doing the right thing by everybody!

Or we can just remove CheatsFC from the competition while they are quarantined and give everybody a bye!

Watch how CheatsTV go into bat for these haemorrhoid coloured finaglers!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #28
Definition of a crawler

Reply #29
I feel a bit sorry for McKenna, although he may have broken quarantine rules, sooner or later somebody was going to test positive.

But CheatsFC as a club are toxic. They'll not hesitate to infect everybody just to make themselves more acceptable or to avoid accountability! When they wrote "Whatever it takes" they meant it, it's their philosophy to finish ahead regardless of the cost, for them things like morality and other social responsibility issues are merely trivial hurdles to cross.
The Force Awakens!