Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Perspiration: 2020 AFL Rd 14: Carlton vs Collingwood (Read 6202 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Perspiration: 2020 AFL Rd 14: Carlton vs Collingwood

Reply #90
This wanker turns up now we've lost. Respect nothing that you say.
Should be following up with the "Murphy" bashing soon ... Yawn...

Reply #91
Good to see you too "laj". Tell me how your best mate Murphy went today. Did you kill it? Lol
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #92
Should be following up with the "Murphy" bashing soon ... Yawn...
Well done rocky. You've hitched your wagon to a superstar. I admire your Titanic type heroism in defending the indefensible...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #93
Well done rocky. You've hitched your wagon to a superstar. I admire your Titanic type heroism in defending the indefensible...
Yaaaaaaawwwwwwn !! Oh and here's goes.  Nah nah nah nah nah nah.

Reply #94
Yaaaaaaawwwwwwn !! Oh and here's goes.  Nah nah nah nah nah nah.
Dude, tell me how great he was today. I'm itching to hear your take on his contribution on how such a seasoned campaigner turned the game. Surely he was electric and lit up the Gabba today....
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #95
Dude, tell me how great he was today. I'm itching to hear your take on his contribution on a such seasoned campaigner turned the game. Surely he was electric and lit up the Gabba today....
DUDE, Let me reply in really really easy terms for you. I'm hoping it will help. Mentioned previously in this thread a couple of posts back that he perhaps should have been "managed" out of the team. Not a fan of his. Think his days are numbered. Wouldn't give him the extra year. Lot's of deficiencies have crept into his game. etc etc. Still not the worst in our team by a long way but won't shed a tear when he goes. I will however applaud him on his last game (if I'm there) as I remember when he first started how great he was and he he bled blue until he got smashed to bits over the years. OK you got that bit clear. You understanding me? Got it?
OK now that we've cleared that hurdle. Your inane, repetitive criticism of the bloke after every game is BORING. IT'S BORING. You get it? BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNG. As I suggested previously start your own Murphy bashing thread and post in there to your hearts content. That should keep you happy, no?

Reply #96
Hesitant, second to the ball and total loss of composure.  Tactics non-existent.

Completely unprepared.  Never thought we'd win, but neither did I expect such a poor effort

Reply #97
Murphy, Simpson need to go immediately
sMurph wasn't too bad today, Simmo had a shocker, Simmo's problem is never courage or wining the football but his decisions once he has got it.

His DE might be OK, but if you take out the 20m kicks to an unmarked team-mate, and then look at the hot potato stuff, it'll be very ordinary. It's the sort of thing that opposition clubs can take advantage of.

Williamson had a shocker,

Dow just average today, Poulson was better using the ball very well a couple of times which is nice to see first game in.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #98

Me made the forum that we all post on.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!