Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter) (Read 115373 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter)

Reply #240
MM (an extrovert) needs more extroverted coaches around him in season 2014... not the facile bunch he has at present... and for this reason I am not confident about Sunday, unless MM exhausts himself doing all the motivation himself.

Not sure if this Q has already been asked, Baggers do you see Ling as an extrovert?
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #241
According to the Podcast Judd a certain starter!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #243
Let's face it. We are going to need big games from the leaders at our club if they play some great football we will win this.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #244
Reckon Tigers weight of expectations and excitement of just making the finals will see them fall over.

Blues to win by - who cares how much  ;D
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #245
Judd, Scotland and McLean in the squad of 25!  Hope they know what they are doing!!

Reply #246
Judd is no sub IMHO. He is a Rolls Royce. If he's fit he plays, if not he doesnt. Duigan is the ideal sub, tuff uncompromising utility type. Cannot go in with Cas, Kruze, and 206. Cas and Kruze for mine, 206 offers very little beyond stoppages.
Eat more chooks

Reply #247
Judd is no sub IMHO. He is a Rolls Royce. If he's fit he plays, if not he doesnt. Duigan is the ideal sub, tuff uncompromising utility type. Cannot go in with Cas, Kruze, and 206. Cas and Kruze for mine, 206 offers very little beyond stoppages.

Tend to agree with all of that.
Judd worth the risk.

Reply #248
MM (an extrovert) needs more extroverted coaches around him in season 2014... not the facile bunch he has at present... and for this reason I am not confident about Sunday, unless MM exhausts himself doing all the motivation himself.

Not sure if this Q has already been asked, Baggers do you see Ling as an extrovert?

Absolutely. Character too but unlikely to want to coach. Jude Bolton would be a terrific get.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #249
Scotland, McLean and Judd all named in the starting 18, TBH I'm a bit concerned this could backfire, or is the MC foxing?
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #250
We are flying so far under the radar in this game, the technology may as well have not even been invented yet.

Just how I like it. No hype, no expectation, just get out there and perform.

We are the slowly simmering pot of water. Quietly turn up the heat and watch us boil!

Go Blues!
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Reply #251
Yes, at last some circumspection, and MM isn't even Jewish.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #252
Wonder how many of the INs will actually end up playing.

Reply #253
I reckon Judd plays and perhaps on of Mclean or Scotto. Geez it would be nice to have all three at full fitness three hardened senior players.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #254
B: Heath Scotland, Michael Jamison, Lachie Henderson
HB: Zach Tuohy, Jarrad Waite, Bryce Gibbs
C: Chris Yarran, Mitch Robinson, Kade Simpson
HF: Ed Curnow, Andrew Walker, Brock McLean
F: Jeff Garlett, Matthew Kreuzer, Chris Judd
Foll: Robert Warnock, Eddie Betts, Marc Murphy
I/C: David Ellard, Nick Duigan, Andrew McInnes, Troy Menzel, Tom Bell, Levi Casboult, Dennis Armfield

In: Chris Judd, Brock McLean, Heath Scotland
Out: -

Ellard, Duigan, McInnes to miss for mine if the three inclusions play. There's also the question of Kreuzer/Warnock.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!