Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 428014 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #450
One good thing.  The surrender monkeys can stop worrying about turnbull's dumb investment in their useless submarines.  Unless of course, Lord Waffler gave them any guarantees.

Reply #451
One good thing.  The surrender monkeys can stop worrying about turnbull's dumb investment in their useless submarines.  Unless of course, Lord Waffler gave them any guarantees.
That reads like a comment from someone with experience blowing bubbles.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #452
Its ok people, Batman is watching over us ;D  ;D

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/superhero-sighted-in-the-city-who-is-melbournes-batman/news-story/469f4a15a499446516052fde7c8c527f

Superhero sighted in the city: Who is Melbourne’s Batman?

As Melbourne is transformed into a Gothamesque ghost town amid the coronavirus crisis, one masked crusader is watching over the city. But who is the mysterious Batman?

Mystery surrounds the sighting of a masked stranger dressed in full Batman regalia watching over traffic at a busy Melbourne intersection early today.

According to eyewitness accounts, Batman was seen brooding beneath an overpass on the corner of Kings Way and City Rd at 4.30am.

FOX FM producer Leon Sjogren posted a picture of the superhero on Instagram, sparking delight — and doubt — from broadcasters Brendan Fevola, Fifi Box and Byron Cooke.

Indeed, former AFL champion Fevola confessed to dressing as Superman and Batman when he was a child.

“I used to dress up like Superman and Batman, and (Fevola’s brother) Jason was Robin,” Fevola said. “I’d always, when I was older, want to protect the streets. Deadset.”

Box responded: “That’s gorgeous, Fev.”

But Cooke suggested Fevola should “let your brother be the hero, and you could have been Robin”.

A Melbourne motorist has spotted Batman standing on a railing
Fevola bristled: “Robin’s not the hero! Imagine Jase trying to jump across buildings. He’d break the building.”

Meanwhile, the bat signal was weak when the radio hosts threw the lines open asking callers to support Mr Sjogren’s caped crusader sighting.

Mr Sjogren said the sighting and picture were “legit,” adding: “(Batman) was on City Rd overseeing traffic. He was watching me as I took the photo. I was worried he took my number plate down.”

Box said: “What we are noticing in this crisis are the heroes in our midst; they’re everywhere

Batman is in the city. He looks really convincing and … also terrifying.”

Social media users applauded Batman’s health and safety measures during the COVID-19 crisis.

One commented: “Well done Batman! Gloves, mask and isolating. You are an essential service.”
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #453
I’ll start worrying when “Joker” makes his appearance. Reports of clowns, especially frequenting supermarkets, have been plentiful.  8)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #454
Life Down Under might be a bit tough for The Caped Crusader

The Force Awakens!

Reply #455
That reads like a comment from someone with experience blowing bubbles.

No. It was written because it was (at last estimate) a 225 billion dollar joke that we wouldn't see until 2035 at the earliest.  A diesel powered sub?  Utterly ridiculous

Reply #456
No. It was written because it was (at last estimate) a 225 billion dollar joke that we wouldn't see until 2035 at the earliest.  A diesel powered sub?  Utterly ridiculous
Nuclear is carbon neutral! ;)

I'm pegging some of those green energy carbon subsidies might be heading south for the winter as well! ;)

Just wait for the protests, what might the banners be,

"Why have oxygen in your lungs if you can't breath the air!"
The Force Awakens!

Reply #457
I think everyone seems to be working well together to get through this, this thing is bigger and way more important than any political beliefs.

Agree. Though the Qld Libs tried to score political points against the Qld Labor Govt only a couple of weeks ago, which was shameful.

There is something irresistible about the Aussie spirit and we will see it in earnest in a few months when the rebuild commences. Never underestimate the resilience of the Aussie spirit.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #458

Yup.

Take it from an old 'tar', this purchase was beyond ridiculous.

As an aside, ever seen a submariner serving on a diesel power sub after a period at sea? It takes them months to get their skin clean again. (I tried to be a submariner in the Navy but was rejected because I was too tall!).

Reply #460
Life Down Under might be a bit tough for The Caped Crusader

If memory serves me correctly he has an aerosol can of “Shark Repellant” in his utility belt... 👍🏼
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #461
Not surprised to see Batman back seeing he founded the city........
Who? I believe his name has been erased from our history. They tried to change the name of a park in Northcote named after him to that of an Aboriginal elder of the area much to the disgust of the elders family. You'd reckon the idiots would check with the family first to see how they felt about it before they went and did it. The irony of it all was the idiot leading this name was indigenous.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #462
Not surprised to see Batman back seeing he founded the city........

Is this Batman character making a comment about the C-19 coming from bats! Is he roaming the streets aiming to fight the virus head on!  😁 What a whacker.

Reply #463
Is this Batman character making a comment about the C-19 coming from bats! Is he roaming the streets aiming to fight the virus head on!  😁 What a whacker.

He could be carrying the Hendra virus!! 😷
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #464
If memory serves me correctly he has an aerosol can of “Shark Repellant” in his utility belt... 👍🏼

Beat me to it NB, you gotta keep your shark repellant on you at all times!