Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 407717 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #3240
To be clear, I couldn't give a flying fark about the USA, hate the joint, but for me Biden is 1000 times more embarrassing than Trump.

1000%. Biden shouldn't be allowed to run a kindergarten let alone one of the worlds most powerful nations. The bloke is more cooked then Fantasia

Reply #3241
To be clear, I couldn't give a flying fark about the USA, hate the joint, but for me Biden is 1000 times more embarrassing than Trump.

It probably depends on whether you are using the "International Measure of Despotic, Raving Lunacy" or the "Standard Rating of Walking Dead Who Can't Find Their Way Off Stage." ;D  ;D

Reply #3242
Self serving despots don’t do much for me sorry, hes not leader in any way, shape or form
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #3243
Self serving despots don’t do much for me sorry, hes not leader in any way, shape or form

Particularly when the said self serving despot is obviously in cognitive decline and can no longer speak lucidly, understand basic concepts and who constantly whinges about perceived, inconsequential and irrelevant slights while bragging about his role in taking away women’s rights to control their own reproductive choices.

Sleepy Joe’s far from the sharpest knife in the drawer but he’s an absolute genius in comparison to Von Schitzenpants.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3244
Trump has a record of lying as long as your arm. He has lawsuits and scandals coming out of his ar$e. He is 4 years younger than Biden. As if he's some kind of mentally sharp and agile young thinker.

I'm not a fan of either. Biden has done a few good things, although admittedly the bar in the US is set pretty low.

Reply #3245
The problem as I see it though  is that by their choice of candidate the Democrats are actually putting Trump in with a chance.

He should have no chance in a 'thinking' nation.
It's just illogical to me.
It makes no sense at all.
But then it is America...and that stopped making sense long ago.

Reply #3246
A drowning man will cling onto a serpent is the the old adage.
Economic conditions with high inflation and interest rates have crippled the USA and the amount of homeless have increased by 12% since 2022.
These stats always work against the Government of the day and Biden has been unable to manage the economy and Trump has seen a rise in support from younger folks as well as non white voters
who are struggling with the cost of living.