Skip to main content
Topic: JLT 2018: Carlton vs St Kilda at Ikon on Wednesday (Read 73772 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JLT 2018: Carlton vs St Kilda at Ikon on Wednesday

Reply #60
https://crownbet.com.au/support/betting-info/afl-live-vision...

Dont know if they are doing JLT but accounts are free.

Wouldnt mind seeing if that can be Chromecast to get the picture format larger...

Reply #61
Is that still the case Cookie?  The AFLW is full tablet size.  I will just a tad pizzed off if I have to get the magnifying glass out again.

The difference is that AFLW is part of live pass, it is just free to watch.
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #62
A good 1st qtr for northern, kicking 3 goals to 2, I can actually see a score board.
Kerridge and Graham looking ok in the middle, Polson is too small for the same role.
Gus Schuey is looking good down back and is the guy you want to give the ball to coming out the back of a pack, he plays that receiving role quite well. Harry Mac made a couple of errors.
O'She is a freak with his marking.
TDK is playing full forward and crashed a pack. His dad is sitting a few meters away and told a few of us we weren't allowed to say anything bad about him!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #63
Harry McKay in the 2's ?

Reply #64
A good 1st qtr for northern, kicking 3 goals to 2, I can actually see a score board.
Kerridge and Graham looking ok in the middle, Polson is too small for the same role.
Gus Schuey is looking good down back and is the guy you want to give the ball to coming out the back of a pack, he plays that receiving role quite well. Harry Mac made a couple of errors.
TDK is playing full forward and crashed a pack. His dad is sitting a few meters away and told a few of us we weren't allowed to say anything bad about him!

My sons girlfriend worked with TDK's mum and was told that lacerated kidney he had was very bad and he lost a bit of confidence  so thats a great sign
if he is crashing packs....nice kid is TDK and I hope he has a good career...

Reply #65
Harry Mac may need another nickname. Given there is an actual Harry Mac playing at the club.

Reply #68

cheers Amers.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #69
2nd qtr was a shocker, Graham's disposal was horrible.
Scores level at half time, they finally got the score board working!

Reply #70
2nd qtr was a shocker, Graham's disposal was horrible.
Scores level at half time, they finally got the score board working!

Huge thanks. Your updates are really appreciated.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #71
Huge thanks. Your updates are really appreciated.

Yes, thanks from me too. Sounds like Nicky G is doing his usual one-step-forward-one-step-back routine. Shame.

Reply #72
Windy as buggery. Tonight's game is not going to be great by either team I'm  thinking.

Reply #73
Harry Mac may need another nickname. Given there is an actual Harry Mac playing at the club.

Young 'arry is blast from the past. :D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #74
3rd qtr not much better than the 2nd, Graham kicked a goal and we scored another from a nice intercept mark at half back, ending in a running goal from 50m.
Lobbe has played well in the ruck across the game so far, Saints seem to more orgsnized as a team.
We did keep them goalless that qtr to be 11 points up at the break.