Skip to main content
Topic: Lyon V Brownless Stoush (Read 59205 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Lyon V Brownless Stoush

Reply #150
Seems like the Lyon vs Brownless thread has morphed into a real estate investor prospectus. Maybe the Mods could intervene and give this topic it's own space. ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #151
Seems like the Lyon vs Brownless thread has morphed into a real estate investor prospectus. Maybe the Mods could intervene and give this topic it's own space. ;)

Just to get it back on track, the guru of relationships, aka Sammy Newman, has suggested that Garry Lyon should have been up front with Billy Brownless about his interest in Billy's ex.  For once, I think he's right  :o
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #152
Just to get it back on track, the guru of relationships, aka Sammy Newman, has suggested that Garry Lyon should have been up front with Billy Brownless about his interest in Billy's ex.  For once, I think he's right  :o

Well Bill knew about it for at least 3 months before busting them. There is nothing illegal about 2 consenting adults forming a loving relationship. The fact that these blokes were best mates and that the relationship ended as soon as it was discovered shows that all parties deemed it unethical.

Glad the rumors regarding Bills daughter were shown to be a load of crape.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #153
Well Bill knew about it for at least 3 months before busting them. There is nothing illegal about 2 consenting adults forming a loving relationship. The fact that these blokes were best mates and that the relationship ended as soon as it was discovered shows that all parties deemed it unethical.

THink you've got your timeframes mixed up.

Bill found out about 3/4 months ago. It only came out in the media in the past month or so.

As soon as he suspected, he busted them. They said it had just started.

Reply #154

On TFS I thought from what he stated that he found out 3 months before the story broke(late last year), and he thought it had been on for about 3 months before he found out but he had suspicions.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #155
THink you've got your timeframes mixed up.

Bill found out about 3/4 months ago. It only came out in the media in the past month or so.

As soon as he suspected, he busted them. They said it had just started.

Yeah, that's what they all say.????

Reply #156
THERE was no bad blood between Billy Brownless and Garry Lyon as recently as November, according to Jonathan Brown.

The former Brisbane Lions star, who has worked closely with the Footy Show duo via his media commitments for more than a decade, said he did not suspect a thing late last year.

“I was out on the road with the boys in November as part of a bit of stage show I did also with Sam Newman and Damian Barrett as well as Billy (Brownless) and Gaz (Garry Lyon),” Brown told NOVA FM.

“Everything was going well then … their relationship was very healthy, we shared plenty of laughs and good times out there.

“I’m mates with the both of them. (They were) very tight, it certainly it goes back a long way.”
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #157

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, but there dies appear to be some murkiness in regards to the timeline of events.

Bill says...
“Initial feelings? I couldn’t believe it. I found out three or four months ago that something was going on. I had a hunch. I did some investigation myself, sat Nicky down and we had a chat and she told me.

So did he sit down with Nicky after a 3-4 month investigation? If he did that would explain Johnno Browns account of events and the timing of Lyon getting treatment as the story broke.

Bill says....
“I had asked Gary and Nicky earlier on what is going on and they said they were just good friends. That’s what hurts the most.”

That suggests to me that this was at the beginning when he first learned of the affair and after 3-4 months he had enough proof to confront Nicky who confessed.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #158
That seems to fit, 14th, 15th and 16th of Nov they were part of the regional roadshow and we don't have a date for the moment Billy confirmed the affair. It could have been any time from the 16th of Nov forward.

When Billy states he confronted his wife, it doesn't say anything to confirm at that time who she was seeing, just that she was seeing someone. That could mean even earlier, but it cannot be later unless she has been seeing more than one person.

That suggests the Lyon affair started in July / August if Billy's description of events is accurate, and Lyon is the only person she was seeing.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #159
Gary 'Dogs Act' Lyon.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #161
I wonder what name SEN will give the new Lyon / Watson Breakfast Show, any suggestions?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #162
G.Lyon back on Footy Classified is the rumour but wont be on the footy show....

Reply #164
I wonder what name SEN will give the new Lyon / Watson Breakfast Show, any suggestions?

finally a reason to dump sen and go back to public broadcasters.

perhaps dumb and dumber? or the liar and his cheating dog.