Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25417 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #105
Our current team is the worst I've seen since Fitzroy was in its dying days, maybe even worse than that.
The peanut who said we don't need a priority pick can follow 8 or 10 players out the door.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #106
I don't generally criticize players. Just saw some footage and Darcy Lang is moving with no intent or intensity. I've seen more intense purposeful movement by a sloth >:D

When Hodge ran around Lang you knew immediately he was a bust, that's like a speedboat being lapped by the Titanic!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #107
I was being ironic.

Our club, sadly, is the irony of an AFL club. Really hard to look beyond this effort. It's as bad as our first half against Freo.

Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #108
I don't generally criticize players. Just saw some footage and Darcy Lang is moving with no intent or intensity. I've seen more intense purposeful movement by a sloth >:D

He isnt interested...game is too hard for him....Kids like Rayner, the Robbos are hitting the packs hard and he doesnt want to know about that type of footy...

Reply #109
Sad stuff Barbs , and Levi, Mackay, Kerr back in Melb. And no promise in the NBs
You could have Lockett, Ablett Snr and Dunstall all up forward together today and it wouldn’t matter. We can’t win the ball and can’t use it well enough to give forwards a chance.

Reply #110
He isnt interested...game is too hard for him....

Yep, it's a tell!

When the going gets tough, he goes missing! I realise he's not on his lonesome, but he's not a kid!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #111
What have we got??
Henry Ford.

Reply #112
It is simply embarrassing. Not even in the Pagan Days were we this ... spiritless, and we got pounded far too regularly. There is actual talent out there, but they are not performing. Not performing for themselves, not performing for their team mates, not even worrying about the club: this sort of non-effort is the sort that will destroy careers. And not just Andrew McKay.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #113
We deserve relegation.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #114
3 players could have kicked that goal.....
What have we got? NOTHING.
Henry Ford.

Reply #115
Almost 70 possessions behind and the quarter has only just started!  >:( >:( >:(
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #116
Murphy got roughed up and lay on the deck for an eternity until Hodge picked him up.

Just embarrassing.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #117
There is actual talent out there, but they are not performing. Not performing for themselves, not performing for their team mates, not even worrying about the club: this sort of non-effort is the sort that will destroy careers.

I've been arguing this for some time.

Players don't recover from too much of this, they are damaged goods and need to leave our club before they can come good!

This accelerated smashing being good for players is bullcrap, ignore the spin!

What we did last year made sense, this year makes no sense at all! We've folded under AFL and membership pressure by trying to play a game plan that doesn't suit our situation.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #118
Ok our defensive efforts are officially crape , almost coast to coast by Bris and we stood like witches hats, no work rate, lack of focus , no pride

Reply #119
8 unanswered goals.  Unbelievable.

Oh about to be 9.
Henry Ford.