Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 437277 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #1380
Holy mackerel... hey, K, you're on a hiding to nothing when the lynch mob need a scapegoat.

Guess what? Once you've sacrificed the scapegoat, there's no magic and a week later you feel exactly the same, in a nutshell... fck all happens!

I'm no wrap for Dan, believe me, and I'm still confused as to why he didn't jump on the lockdown once the 2nd wave hit a 100 - that question needs to be answered.

He trusted certain people (yet to be named) to get a certain tasks accomplished and they failed... whoever, 'they' are, plus the private security companies were as useful as perforated frangers.

And if Dan did refuse ADF help, then he is in strife. He may fall on his sword once everything is under control anyway.

BUT to level all blame at the feet of one person lets so many others off the hook. And wanting Dan's head on a platter is nothing more than sanitized vengeance...  just in case you don't like the term, 'scapegoating' (which humans are brilliant at).

Hotspot at Narre Warren! Now there's a surprise. Reality is that we do have c0ckheads in our community who will fck it up for the rest of us. As I mentioned previously, to look squarely at the second wave with logic only... 90% of international flights through Melbourne + c0ckhead security companies/motels = disaster just waiting to happen. Whichever capital city in this fair land of ours drew the short straw and got the bulk of international flight would have very likely gone through exactly the same shyte that we found ourselves in here in VIC.

If we wind out the lens, and look at this globally, this country has done a bloody good job. Champion job. Better than most. BUT, we sure will do things better next time, many lesson learned. Oh, and by the way, this pandemic was predicted by a number of epidemiologists who also outlined strategies for handling the pandemic... governments ignored the advice, all governments.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1381
EOS, case closed, clear your desk and don't come Monday.

Maybe we should let flyboy run the joint?

There's been so much talk about 'Mystery cases' and not knowing who got it from where. Thats not an issue for our man flyboy. He makes it up to suit his side of the argument and you buy it as fact.

Now where is my pitchfork.....
 ::)

Reply #1382
Holy mackerel... hey, K, you're on a hiding to nothing when the lynch mob need a scapegoat.

Guess what? Once you've sacrificed the scapegoat, there's no magic and a week later you feel exactly the same, in a nutshell... fck all happens!

Don't talk logic, they want BLOOD!!!!!   >:(  >:(  >:D

Logic is irrelevant.

Reply #1383

I'm no wrap for Dan, believe me, and I'm still confused as to why he didn't jump on the lockdown once the 2nd wave hit a 100 - that question needs to be answered.

He trusted certain people (yet to be named) to get a certain tasks accomplished and they failed... whoever, 'they' are, plus the private security companies were as useful as perforated frangers.

And if Dan did refuse ADF help, then he is in strife. He may fall on his sword once everything is under control anyway.

BUT to level all blame at the feet of one person lets so many others off the hook. And wanting Dan's head on a platter is nothing more than sanitized vengeance...  just in case you don't like the term, 'scapegoating' (which humans are brilliant at).

Hotspot at Narre Warren! Now there's a surprise. Reality is that we do have c0ckheads in our community who will fck it up for the rest of us. As I mentioned previously, to look squarely at the second wave with logic only... 90% of international flights through Melbourne + c0ckhead security companies/motels = disaster just waiting to happen. Whichever capital city in this fair land of ours drew the short straw and got the bulk of international flight would have very likely gone through exactly the same shyte that we found ourselves in here in VIC.

If we wind out the lens, and look at this globally, this country has done a bloody good job. Champion job. Better than most. BUT, we sure will do things better next time, many lesson learned. Oh, and by the way, this pandemic was predicted by a number of epidemiologists who also outlined strategies for handling the pandemic... governments ignored the advice, all governments.

Love your detail Baggers, but totally IRRELEVANT.

Dan runs THE SHOW.

Any  other states have a massive disaster that lead to 100s of old folk dying? And f...d 1000s of small businesses?

Get back to me.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1384
Don't talk logic, they want BLOOD!!!!!   >:(  >:(  >:D

Logic is irrelevant.
No, not blood, just accountability.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #1386
No different than the CEO's of large companies taking the fall. Rio, AMP Westpac to name a few.
CEO's get massive Golden handshakes / parachutes, when they run away from the long term damage their short term windfall strategy delivers, do you want that too for politicians? God Save America!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1387
Love your detail Baggers, but totally IRRELEVANT.

Dan runs THE SHOW.

Any  other states have a massive disaster that lead to 100s of old folk dying? And f...d 1000s of small businesses?

Get back to me.

I'm more than happy to agree to disagree. I get your viewpoint, I simply do not agree with simplistic accusations.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1388
This mornings Bill passed leaves a bit to be desired.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #1389
CEO's get massive Golden handshakes / parachutes, when they run away from the long term damage their short term windfall strategy delivers, do you want that too for politicians? God Save America!

I couldn't care what they get, the concept of responsibility and accountability doesn't change because of a corp payout or parliamentary pensions.

Reply #1391
Speaking of losing the plot,..Gary Ablett senior has decided to give us his opinion on the state of the world.

“We’re talking about the Illuminati, Freemasonry fraternities, secret society people who are behind all this. It’s been going on now since the plans all started with the Illuminati way back in 1776,” the Geelong great said.
“They’ve been working on this for a long time to bring in the new world order. They’re all globalists wanting a new world order so they can put Lucifer on the throne of the world.

“This virus was deliberately made and designed, and deliberately released by these people because they’re using it as camouflage for their many globalist agendas, including the main one to crash the global economy.

“They’re desperate to crash the global economy because they want to bring in a new global digital currency, cashless society that will lead to the mark of the beast which is revealed in Revelations.

“The Illuminati’s goal is also to reduce to the population of the world to 500 million … because 7.7 billion people are too hard to control.

“If you do your studying, the vaccines they’re planning to give us are very harmful to us and will kill us. And that’s what they’re trying to do, they want to wipe out a huge portion of the population.”

Reply #1392
Speaking of losing he plot,..Gary Ablett senior has decided to give us his opinion on the state of the world.

“We’re talking about the Illuminati, Freemasonry fraternities, secret society people who are behind all this. It’s been going on now since the plans all started with the Illuminati way back in 1776,” the Geelong great said.
“They’ve been working on this for a long time to bring in the new world order. They’re all globalists wanting a new world order so they can put Lucifer on the throne of the world.

“This virus was deliberately made and designed, and deliberately released by these people because they’re using it as camouflage for their many globalist agendas, including the main one to crash the global economy.

“They’re desperate to crash the global economy because they want to bring in a new global digital currency, cashless society that will lead to the mark of the beast which is revealed in Revelations.

“The Illuminati’s goal is also to reduce to the population of the world to 500 million … because 7.7 billion people are too hard to control.

“If you do your studying, the vaccines they’re planning to give us are very harmful to us and will kill us. And that’s what they’re trying to do, they want to wipe out a huge portion of the population.”
Years of chemical abuse will do that.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #1393
Don't get me started on that piece of crap.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #1394
Don't get me started on that piece of crap.
If you are referring to the one they call God, just a grub of a human.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th