Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 7 2024 In Game Angst Carlton vs Geelong at the MCG (Read 1436 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 7 2024 In Game Angst Carlton vs Geelong at the MCG

Reply #60
That was game was pissed up the wall purely by poor kicking for goal. Ok the rest was not perfect but our poor goal kicking was the difference. No, I'm not going to single people out.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #61
How long until Martin and or Motlop are back? Someone's going to need to walk me through the mark on the goal line review decision. The AFL need to explain.
What happened to my old profile?????

Reply #62
That was game was pissed up the wall purely by poor kicking for goal. Ok the rest was not perfect but our poor goal kicking was the difference. No, I'm not going to single people out.

We pissed two games down the drain with goal kicking, especially when in both games the other side couldn't miss even if they tried.

Reply #63
Five goals to Cameron, great plan, whatever it was.  Epic fail.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #64
That miss by Durdin was a killer. We had plenty of others kicking terribly but that was at such a vital moment. Just crushed momentum, our heads dropped and they got 4 quick ones. He kicks that then anything happens. He was far from the only one but that was part of 0.3 kicked in the first 2 minutes of the last qtr. We should have been in front in that time.

No way they are beating us later in the year.