Skip to main content
Topic: 2016 - Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond (Read 78185 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2016 - Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #315
You know my feelings on White, but i hope Jaksch is able to take over.

Rowe is a Spud, but speaking to other supporters they rate him. Regardless we go in with our "Best" backline and White as Cover, so it's really the best we have at the moment.

Big tick from Bolton on selection for mine, no Dick, Jones or Tutt to be seen.

Agree. We can only select the best we have available for each role. I was dreading the selection of Jones tbh but thankfully BB is on to him. He will play out his days in the VFL IMO, unless he miraculously turns it around. I think Tutt is certainly only marking time as well.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #316
What's happened to Sheehan? Would love to see him get a decent run. I rate him, if only for the fact that he can actually kick.

Reply #317
Who else is pumped?? Farken go blues.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #319
Who else is pumped?? Farken go blues.

Massively.

Im always pumped to play richmond, and we are always a chance to beat them too no matter how badly we are going.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #320
Ticketing query (which should probably have its own thread) - as a full AFL Member, can I buy an AFL Guest Pass for my wife (who is not a member) WITHOUT having to reserve seats?

I can see that I can purchase a Guest Pass on Ticketek for $56 (robbery!) but it insists on allocating a seat and I want to be able to sit wherever I want (or wherever's available in the Southern Stand).

AFL & Ticketek are useless on this front imo.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #321
What's happened to Sheehan? Would love to see him get a decent run. I rate him, if only for the fact that he can actually kick.

Sheehan is out for another four weeks.

Reply #324
Ticketing query (which should probably have its own thread) - as a full AFL Member, can I buy an AFL Guest Pass for my wife (who is not a member) WITHOUT having to reserve seats?

I can see that I can purchase a Guest Pass on Ticketek for $56 (robbery!) but it insists on allocating a seat and I want to be able to sit wherever I want (or wherever's available in the Southern Stand).

AFL & Ticketek are useless on this front imo.

Dont think so Ivan.  I had no luck doing the same online as was hoping to get a couple of GA tickets for family members as I have a membership.  You can get one by lining up at the gate - earlier the better.

I don't know the reason why a GA ticket can't be purchased in advance - according to the material on the Ticketek site one should be able to - but it is not an option for this game. 

Share your frustration and annoyance.  There might be 75,000 there, but I doubt many more.  Shouldn't be issues getting a GA ticket at the gate.  Seat might be with the gods, but if we win, who cares.

First game attending in nearly 2 years!  Go blues!

Reply #325
Liam Jones has kicked 3 goals in the 1st qtr of the NB's game !!  After all the hate he has received, I will find it pretty funny if he is able to force his way back into the senior side. But if he earns his spot......

Qtr time
Blues 5.3 33
Tigers 1.2 8
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #326
Liam Jones has kicked 3 goals in the 1st qtr of the NB's game !!  After all the hate he has received, I will find it pretty funny if he is able to force his way back into the senior side. But if he earns his spot......

There's probably a few conclusions you could draw from this. One is that he is simply a handy VFL player, and little more.

Reply #327

It would be great if he earns a spot but I'd like to see consistent performances for three or four games first.

The first test will be to see if he keeps going in this game.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #328
Mods do we have a NB's thread or is here as good as anywhere to give updates?
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #329
Mods do we have a NB's thread or is here as good as anywhere to give updates?

Crash started one a couple of days ago - NB's practice match.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball