Skip to main content
Topic: 2016 - Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond (Read 77058 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2016 - Rnd 1 Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #330
Liam Jones has kicked 3 goals in the 1st qtr of the NB's game !!  After all the hate he has received, I will find it pretty funny if he is able to force his way back into the senior side. But if he earns his spot......

Qtr time
Blues 5.3 33
Tigers 1.2 8

If he can do that for a run of at least 5 weeks then I'd be happy for him to be considered for senior selection.   8)

He did well for the Doggies in the VFL.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #331
Crash started one a couple of days ago - NB's practice match.

Opps, cheers, better go find it !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #332
If he can do that for a run of at least 5 weeks then I'd be happy for him to be considered for senior selection.   8)

He did well for the Doggies in the VFL.

Yeah, agree Cookie, I've said in the past 4+ goals 3 weeks running should probably earn him a spot in the seniors.
At least he is off to a fast start, here's hoping it continues and he can actually offer us something throughout the year.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #333
You know my feelings on White, but i hope Jaksch is able to take over.

Rowe is a Spud, but speaking to other supporters they rate him. Regardless we go in with our "Best" backline and White as Cover, so it's really the best we have at the moment.

Big tick from Bolton on selection for mine, no Dick, Jones or Tutt to be seen.

Yup although I'm not a Dick hater.....well the player anyway. Jones and Tutt great outs.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #335
Jones will need to dominate for a couple of months to see the senior team.

wut?!!??

Oh yeah I guess that could come across in two different ways lol.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #336
I'm sitting in a camp kitchen in a caravan park in Hobart watching the pre-game activity on a 35cm TV.

Go Blues!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball