Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game) (Read 29598 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton vs Sydney (in-game)

Reply #45
I'd like to see ch7 get the tape measure out and see how far Bell ran and compare it to Reids allowed goal!!

We counted 12 steps when we rewound it - BS Sydney-based call

Reply #46
I'd like to see ch7 get the tape measure out and see how far Bell ran and compare it to Reids allowed goal!!

x2...home town call and the umpy should get dropped next week for that error...

Reply #47
I don't think that walker has stuck a tackle all year.

One of our most over rated players.
I hope he gets traded at years end, no matter what we get in return. Just save the cash cause it's wasted there

Mate you won't find a more dedicated CFC player, he works his guts out and crap comments like this make you seem like a Richmond supporter!

Wtf did BT say about Harry Taylor to have to do that apology?

O.K. So he works his guts out. I assume you mean that he's dedicated and trains hard, is a great team man etc etc.

BUT, he still can't stick a tackle, and his disposal has always been a major weakness. Yes, he can fly for a mark, big deal.

He has never mastered  two of the basic skills that are required to make a top line footballer.

But, heis in a team where we are not exactly over-run with class players. That's why we are where we are, so he gets away with it.

Not saying that he doesn't try, but that alone is not good enough in this day and age.

Reply #48

I hope he gets traded at years end, no matter what we get in return. Just save the cash cause it's wasted there

Mate you won't find a more dedicated CFC player, he works his guts out and crap comments like this make you seem like a Richmond supporter!

I DGAF how dedicated he is to be honest.
He struggles

Reply #50
BT called Harry Taylor a 'big poofter' for the way he waved at the crowd when chaired off last week. Twitter went into meltdown.

Reply #51

x2...home town call and the umpy should get dropped next week for that error...

Yep, a disgrace. The instantaneous whistle was dead give-away.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #52

O.K. So he works his guts out. I assume you mean that he's dedicated and trains hard, is a great team man etc etc.

BUT, he still can't stick a tackle, and his disposal has always been a major weakness. Yes, he can fly for a mark, big deal.

He has never mastered  two of the basic skills that are required to make a top line footballer.

But, heis in a team where we are not exactly over-run with class players. That's why we are where we are, so he gets away with it.

Not saying that he doesn't try, but that alone is not good enough in this day and age.

The consistent whinge on this forum is that our players stand back and watch play - walker gets in there - he should be in our forward line but he's not he's down back where errors cost goals BUT you see how much he gets it - as Laidler so very well out it in the prerecorded interview prior to the game, he's still mates with the players and they don't know what they should do and have lost confidence in their ability.

Reply #53
what did BT say about Harry taylor

Reply #54
BT called Harry Taylor a 'big poofter' for the way he waved at the crowd when chaired off last week. Twitter went into meltdown.

He also said bitch slap last week - surely this douchebag has gone around a year too long!

Reply #55
Yarran has been poor this game I reckon. Has had a couple of chances to go for a hard ball but chosen to stay out of it.
Rowe has been good spoiling but gee he panics hen in possession.
Curnow has cost us with his turnovers but then done some good things in return.
Ellard....I just dont see the value in him.
McLean has been OK but gee he's slow.
We've has one shining light and thats been Casboult. When the ball in the air near him, he's just clunking everything. great to see.

We have a fair few players down tonight so far so if they can play better.....we're in this!!
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #56

I DGAF how dedicated he is to be honest.
He struggles

Zowie!
I reckon Walks has been very good tonight, definitely in our best three or four.
Murphy, Gibbs, McLean, Curnow and Simpson all good as well, if Juddy steps it up a gear we could win this.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #57
Well done yaz, not only won't go in, but absolutely sh@@@@t himself going for the mark, so dropped his head rather than keep eyes on the ball.

Reply #58

The consistent whinge on this forum is that our players stand back and watch play - walker gets in there - he should be in our forward line but he's not he's down back where errors cost goals BUT you see how much he gets it - as Laidler so very well out it in the prerecorded interview prior to the game, he's still mates with the players and they don't know what they should do and have lost confidence in their ability.

All of them or just a few?
Has Rowe? Judd? Casboult? Murphy? Gibbs? Curnow?
Walker has had one good year in 10?
Great return

Reply #59
Yeah well we've win 5 games this year, says it all