Skip to main content

Poll

Should Incendiary Flares be Banned?

Yep, they are no longer justified!
[ 4 ] (57.1%)
Maybe, but what about the smoke type?
[ 0 ] (0%)
No way, don't penalise everyone for the bad behaviour of a few!
[ 3 ] (42.9%)
What will I do at the next boring soccer game?
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Topic: Ban Flares Australia Wide (Read 7391 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ban Flares Australia Wide

Reply #15
Somebodies got to try and fix the joint, it's forked, perhaps they should stop spending money on flares and pay some debts!

Ignorant comment of the century. Have you seen what's happened to the Greek economy since they Nazis implemented austerity measures (a method that has proven effective under different circumstances in the past). The stubborn Germans attempts to fix it have caused the opposite effect but do you think they'll admit error and wipe the debt? Hell no they'll just keep bashing Greek heads against the wall for around 60 billion owed whilst they bail out Deutsche Bank (amongst others) to the tune of trillions.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #16
They've got it all wrong anyhow. This is how it's done!

[flash=400,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/MkY_F7jePEY[/flash]

In the same pre match, our supporters threw anchovies all over the Oly bench, so they were greeted with a nice little surprise when they entered the arena.
Imagine the sooking if that had happened in this precious little country lol

Reply #17
Ignorant comment of the century. Have you seen what's happened to the Greek economy since they Nazis implemented austerity measures (a method that has proven effective under different circumstances in the past). The stubborn Germans attempts to fix it have caused the opposite effect but do you think they'll admit error and wipe the debt? Hell no they'll just keep bashing Greek heads against the wall for around 60 billion owed whilst they bail out Deutsche Bank (amongst others) to the tune of trillions.

I doubt if anybody will take the Greek economy or politicians seriously, especially when they start blaming others for the various problems.

Excuses, excuses, excuses, sounds like Thry's flare throwing rational, the laws made them do it!

They owe, they owe, it's off to work they go! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #18

Excuses, excuses, excuses, sounds like Thry's flare throwing rational, the laws made them do it!

Portugal legalised drugs and treated the problem as a mental health issue dropping the crime rate accordingly.

Not everything has to be stamped out to be made safe.

Meanwhile, you really need the footy season to start so you can have something worthwhile to talk about.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #19
Meanwhile, you really need the footy season to start so you can have something worthwhile to talk about.

I cannot think of anything more worthwhile than making sure fans can go to watch professional sport and feel comfortable, safe and secure. It would seem to be tantamount to the success of the sport, any sport!

Further in a country plagued by the threat of fire and arson I don't see why we should be indoctrinating young and easily influenced children in the illegal use of incendiary devices.

Finally, if the deliberate antisocial behavior of an individual brings risk to other members of the public it would seem they can be found guilty or any number of offenses. Why should the public have to put up with them?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #20
Bottom line for me is that I would not be venturing into an enclosed arena with thousands of other people when there is a chance that a dickhead will set off a flare that could do me some serious injury - eos.
Reality always wins in the end.