Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 390564 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1710
Hillary hasnt got a chance against Trump ,she may be loved by the Hollywood set and the press  ,but mainstream America cant stand her ,and  they would  much rather have Trump with all his faults rightly or wrongly  and he has plenty  because he gets things done.

Showy posturing and populist gestures are his idea of getting things done.

And I'm not really a Hilary fan, but she is light years ahead of Trump, if only for the fact that she actually knows how to be a politician.

Reply #1711
Can any of them claim high ground on getting things done?

From what I can tell, the Clintons will move heaven and earth if their wallets get thicker, maybe even start a war!

While Trump isn't even that motivated to make an effort and prefers to just claim credit for stuff done by others! He's an opportunistic feeder like an old gator, if something passes close enough he'll take a bite if it not too much trouble!

But I can see more Shutdowns coming to the USA, and I'm sure Trump will blame the Democrats and the Democrats will blame Trump.

The little people will be hurt from both sides whether they vote GOP or Democrat!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1712
There are many kinds of mushroom Baggers - wonder what type the Donald sports - "Deathcap"  or "Shiitake" perhaps ??  ???

:)) :)) :)) :)) probably Shiitake... all head, no stalk (sorry, DJC... where's that vomit bag?  ;) ;D)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #1713

And I'm not really a Hilary fan, but she is light years ahead of Trump, if only for the fact that she actually knows how to be a politician.

Spot on Hillary has the demeanour, finesse and professionalism of an experianced politician, big difference. I'm certain Trump can’t comprehend or is not concerned on what is going on about him. The republican party will rue the day he won primaries and leadership country.
It was a huge faux paux,  lets hope it can be rectified quickly.

Reply #1714

...and is aware that she is not the centre of the universe, unlike Trump (the White House's resident narcissist).

Reply #1715
We shouldn't be bagging the USA for having trump, we have Sir Les Patterson!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1716
We shouldn't be bagging the USA for having trump, we have Sir Les Patterson!

:)) :)) :)) what more can be said! Though, if you've seen any of Sir Les' performances, he has something far more impressive than a mushroom...  ;D :-[

Reply #1717
:)) :)) :)) what more can be said! Though, if you've seen any of Sir Les' performances, he has something far more impressive than a mushroom...  ;D :-[

Sir Les is our big red head!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1718

I guess Stormy would have been very prudent to ensure that the mushroom of the Donald was in fact an edible variety and not poisonous - can't be too careful with mushies - very important to correctly identify them!  8)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1719

[flash=400,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/jfNvunRmgcw[/flash]

Reply #1720
[flash=400,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/jfNvunRmgcw[/flash]

:)) :)) :)) Someone should send this to Trump and tell him that Sir Les will be talking with him soon about international relations. As the Yanks seem to not understand irony, he just might buy it! As for Stormy, well if she saw this clip or another Sir Les clip, she'd... mmm, no, I don't think I can take this any further without getting into trouble!  :-X ;D

Reply #1721
Can any of them claim high ground on getting things done?

From what I can tell, the Clintons will move heaven and earth if their wallets get thicker, maybe even start a war!

While Trump isn't even that motivated to make an effort and prefers to just claim credit for stuff done by others! He's an opportunistic feeder like an old gator, if something passes close enough he'll take a bite if it not too much trouble!

But I can see more Shutdowns coming to the USA, and I'm sure Trump will blame the Democrats and the Democrats will blame Trump.

The little people will be hurt from both sides whether they vote GOP or Democrat!

You just described most politicians.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #1722
Aaah Sir Les, now there was a mushroom!  ;)

Don't make 'em like that anymore.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1723
Aaah Sir Les, now there was a mushroom!  ;)

Don't make 'em like that anymore.

Hung like a rogue elephant, Sir Les.

Speaking of Aussie icons... wish we could sneak Norman Gunston into a White House media session with Trump. There must be a way to have Norman interview/question Trump... who wouldn't want to see that!

Reply #1724
Speaking of Aussie icons... wish we could sneak Norman Gunston into a White House media session with Trump. There must be a way to have Norman interview/question Trump... who wouldn't want to see that!

I'm pegging it would take Trump at least 18 hours to formulate a tweet in response!

John Clarke would have been another good one to get hold of the Donald!

But alas, I think it would be all wasted on the yanks! Have you ever seen the shock and confusion when an Irish politician explains the PR-STV election system to a US republican? It's like coaching an opera singer in Klingon!
The Force Awakens!