41 - Casboult
[ 6 ] (7%)
42 - Tuohy
[ 2 ] (2.3%)
43 - White
[ 6 ] (7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: May 12, 2014, 10:21:53 pm

Topic: R7 - BEST on ground vs Pies (Read 7284 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R7 - BEST on ground vs Pies

Reply #15
Buckley, Robinson and Casboult for me.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #16
Buckley - This kid plays like the world will end tomorrow, leaves nothing out on the ground.

Simpson - Didn't do enough early, but i thought he was better than Walker in defense, Tex scares me every time he goes to kick, heart in mouth stuff.

Everitt - Made some mistakes, but he wasn't the lone ranger on that front. 23 touches, 12 marks, 6 I50's and a goal. Did really well imo and never gave up. He's been a far better recruit than $700k has. Those are the sort of numbers that $700k should be getting, but $700k doesn't have to play well, its not like $700k has to play for a new contract, he's singed til the end of 2017 is $700k. Shouldn't have got that spud, should have kept the coin in the kitty, retired Judd at the end of the year, and tried to lure Dangerfield over for a mil a season over 5.

Reply #17
Robinson, Buckley daylight then Murphy.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #18
Buckley, Simpson and Casboult.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #19
Simpson I thought was our best clearly.  Most heartening I thought was the effort of Docherty together with Bucks Jnr.  Next most heartening was the effort of those who tried their best but not up to the standard.  I thought Rowe and White did well given their limitations.

Reply #20
One had a CFC premiership player as a father and the other had a dog called Juddy when he drafted to another club... says it all really.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #21
Simpson, Everitt and White for me.

Hard to find positives, Casboult marked well but his kicking and decision making remains a problem. Warnock tried hard out numbered, probably his second best game for the club. Most others just didn't do enough to get a mention. Might have given Buckley a vote but twice he burned team-mates with stupid long kicks, spending too much time with 1AW who is a serial offender in this matter.
The Force Awakens!